Creighton-Iowa State (Not so) secret scrimmage 10/21

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Coach Otz vs Coach McD tomorrow.
Post any “leaks” after on the result.

Getting pumped for the season which is quickly approaching.

• Love
Reactions: Farnsworth

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I'll save you the time.

Both teams looked great. It wasn't a real game. Coaches were just trying different combinations. *Insert freshman name here* is going to play a ton and surprise people. There was an extra period so it basically ended up tied. Looks like this year is going to be called really tight.

Did I miss anything?

TClone99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I'll save you the time.

Both teams looked great. It wasn't a real game. Coaches were just trying different combinations. *Insert freshman name here* is going to play a ton and surprise people. There was an extra period so it basically ended up tied. Looks like this year is going to be called really tight.

Did I miss anything?
Actually the reports here have typically been that we got smoked and looked like a complete mess. Pretty sure that’s what we heard last year before beginning the season 15-0.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Second scrimmage in Davenport next Saturday against Northwestern. Any insider knowledge where?

Also, eiu vs. "Kansas City" (UMKC?),..........snore for sure. Way to step up MadFran.

• Winner
Reactions: cyputz

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Second scrimmage in Davenport next Saturday against Northwestern. Any insider knowledge where?

Also, eiu vs. "Kansas City" (UMKC?),..........snore for sure. Way to step up MadFran.
Stepping up their competition. I figured he would stay local and play St. Ambrose or Augustana, IL.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Coach Otz was the keynote speaker at the wrestling CRTC event in Ankeny last evening. Appears Otz and Coach Dresser bonded on the Tailgate Tour this summer. They both gave each other a fair amount of grief…fun banter.
Makes sense. Both seem like good guys and everyone likes Otz it seems. Well everyone except the "But the coaching search!" crowd around here.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I'll save you the time.

Did I miss anything?
(Random player name looks like a totally different player from last year)