KXNO Sports Fanatics

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Of all the weird things to get wound up about…well done CF, well done.
Pretty weird, but I also think KXNO's rollout of these new shows was so freaking awful. Ross was gone for the launch of their show, then Heather is out for a week 2 weeks in. I don't care or have an issue with them being gone as it's their right to do so, I just think it's weird to launch two new shows knowing two of the hosts are going to be absent.

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
So you sit in the weeds like a weasel and listen for 2 weeks to hear if and when she will be back on the air and as soon as sean says she will be back on X date you jump right on here and act like you knew all along. If they would of said Heather is no longer with the show, you would of stayed in the weeds and said nothing. Let me guess you don't sports bet because that would be putting your neck out there a little bit and actually predicating something. Im sure you also have to be first to report something as soon as it comes out too don't you? I know your type and your type is annoying as hell
You are one strange dude. Sorry your wet dream about a sports radio personality being off the radio didn’t come true.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Pretty weird, but I also think KXNO's rollout of these new shows was so freaking awful. Ross was gone for the launch of their show, then Heather is out for a week 2 weeks in. I don't care or have an issue with them being gone as it's their right to do so, I just think it's weird to launch two new shows knowing two of the hosts are going to be absent.

Agree on it being somewhat awful. I remember listening on the day Ross had his last afternoon show and it was kind of weird......like people were calling to wish him well...but he was like "just stay tuned."

I suppose there is a reason they are tight lipped (maybe details not all hashed out), but why not just do a roll out of "on this date, here is our new line up" as folks announced their last shows.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Agree on it being somewhat awful. I remember listening on the day Ross had his last afternoon show and it was kind of weird......like people were calling to wish him well...but he was like "just stay tuned."

I suppose there is a reason they are tight lipped (maybe details not all hashed out), but why not just do a roll out of "on this date, here is our new line up" as folks announced their last shows.

Probably because corporate could just fire them all out of nowhere…again. Don’t want to put the cart in front of the horse

Reactions: CapnCy

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006

It was very strange. Made stranger by the rumors/leaks that made it so everybody knew what was happening pretty much.

Reactions: CapnCy

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
So you sit in the weeds like a weasel and listen for 2 weeks to hear if and when she will be back on the air and as soon as sean says she will be back on X date you jump right on here and act like you knew all along. If they would of said Heather is no longer with the show, you would of stayed in the weeds and said nothing. Let me guess you don't sports bet because that would be putting your neck out there a little bit and actually predicating something. Im sure you also have to be first to report something as soon as it comes out too don't you? I know your type and your type is annoying as hell
I really should not have taken a drink from my can of Coke as I read this.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
I went from this opinion to not listening at all in a month. Lol.

Same. I tried yesterday and it was a whole segment on if asking a father for his daughters hand in marriage was something that should happen. You can take the “talent” away from The Morning Trash but you can’t take The Morning Trash out of the “talent”. They were around Travis Justices crappy “sports radio” style.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron