Terry Price Hired as Ole Miss D-Line Coach

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
From a press release on the Ole Miss website - Dated 1/16/2009:

Terry Price To Return To Rebel Football Staff - OleMissSports.com—Official Web Site of University of Mississippi Athletics

OXFORD, Miss. – Ole Miss head coach Houston Nutt has recommended the hiring of 14-year SEC coaching veteran Terry Price as the Rebels’ new defensive line coach. The appointment is pending approval of the Board of Trustees, State Institutions of Higher Learning.
[FONT=trebuchet ms,geneva]This would mark Price’s second stint in Oxford, as he also coached defensive ends for the Rebels from 1995-98. Since his departure, Price held that same post for Auburn from 1999-2008. [/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,geneva]“We’re very excited about Terry joining the staff,” Nutt said. “He is an excellent person and a tremendous coach. He brings experience in the SEC and has achieved a wealth of success. We have gone against him many a game, and it’s good to now have him on the Ole Miss sideline.”[/FONT]

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
after that nebraska win, i was worried too much good stuff was going to happen to us...this seems about right

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
So at the team meeting today, are they still calling out his name for role call?
"Coach Price.... Terry Price... Price... Price... Has anyone seen Terry? Did we forget to tell Coach Price about the meeting?"

JDDCy

Jul 1, 2006
This sucks. I really thought he was the best addition PR had made over the last few weeks. Obviously Ole Miss did too.

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
*starts up the washing machine on high speed spin mode*

Maybe he was fired!

Maybe the new DC has his own guy who is way better and has 3 5* defensive linemen already in the recruiting fold. :jimlad:

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
kicked-nuts-record.jpg