Cyclone Football Twitter

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Yeah, well the reality of it is what we're doing is working everyday do improve who we are as a team and a culture, and can we stand back at the end of the day and say, gosh what could we have done better? As a player-led program, we're always striving to be the best version of ourselves. Etc.
Haha! Did you take that outta the quotable thread, Cambellisms, from last year? You cheater! Just kidding.

LOL. Good job

Last edited:

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Yeah, well the reality of it is what we're doing is working everyday do improve who we are as a team and a culture, and can we stand back at the end of the day and say, gosh what could we have done better? As a player-led program, we're always striving to be the best version of ourselves. Etc.
Yeaaah, riiiiight, no, thanks randy that's a great question, Gosh let me think about that, and what I would say is I really look at it it like , and again I'll go back to the process, we set out on as a program and the culture we are trying to build here, guys like David Montgomery and ray Lima, and gosh what could we have done in that particular situation, to make these guys better husbands and fathers, that's really what I'm focused on. Are you elite in your process? Not the outcome, but again, the process that leads to an outcome that we are fully aware of but not dictated by, thanks randy, really great question, next question

Yeah, great question, yeah, no, I'll know more after practice tomorrow, he got dinged up but he's day to day, great parents and a tough kid, he wanted to go last weekend but I just got so much confidence in the other guys, we will decide that on Saturday (broken leg and back, possibly dead, never will walk again)

Guy has 100 interviews a year, 7 years now, so call it 700 interviews and hasn't said a single interesting word

And I love every one of those interviews

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Yeaaah, riiiiight, no, thanks randy that's a great question, Gosh let me think about that, and what I would say is I really look at it it like , and again I'll go back to the process, we set out on as a program and the culture we are trying to build here, guys like David Montgomery and ray Lima, and gosh what could we have done in that particular situation, to make these guys better husbands and fathers, that's really what I'm focused on. Are you elite in your process? Not the outcome, but again, the process that leads to an outcome that we are fully aware of but not dictated by, thanks randy, really great question, next question

Yeah, great question, yeah, no, I'll know more after practice tomorrow, he got dinged up but he's day to day, great parents and a tough kid, he wanted to go last weekend but I just got so much confidence in the other guys, we will decide that on Saturday (broken leg and back, possibly dead, never will walk again)

Guy has 100 interviews a year, 7 years now, so call it 700 interviews and hasn't said a single interesting word

I can clearly hear his voice in my head when I read that.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

About the only things missing from your guys Campbellisms are 'to be honest' and 'exceptional'.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
About the only things missing from your guys Campbellisms are 'to be honest' and 'exceptional'.
And you have to use the phrase "to be honest" when you are following it up with a statement that is either completely made up or non sensical

Such as, "to be honest randy, I have no idea who we play next week, I'm just focused on us and our process "

Or

"To be honest, I'm not sure about that particular injury, he got dinged up but he will be fine."

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: t-noah

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Yeah, let's be honest here, we just forgot about that. Otherwise I think the guys were exceptional. :)
And you have to use the phrase "to be honest" when you are following it up with a statement that is either completely made up or non sensical

Such as, "to be honest randy, I have no idea who we play next week, I'm just focused on us and our process "

Or

"To be honest, I'm not sure about that particular injury, he got dinged up but he will be fine."
No, I think they really were exceptional. They are working hard at becoming some of the best posters they can be! I couldn't be more proud of them.

Reactions: cyence