Iowa Football Recruiting

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Think I asked before but don’t remember. What is a good parking spot and section to buy tickets for a visitor. Good chance I’m going to grab tickets and make the cyhawk game this year. I don’t want a spot where I’m packed in 3 deep and can’t get out until someone returns from the bar.

Please DM, I will tell you why if you do.
I like any sideline seat at least 10 rows up and preferably 30 to 50 rows up. We always park at finkbine commuter lot. A bit of a hike, but the tailgating is great.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
ISU won’t take Allen if Purchase is still undecided
I think they’d probably take both if they could, but I don’t know how hard ISU is pushing for Jordan Allen right now. You don’t see his name come up at all. Not like Sadiq and Purchase.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I think they’d probably take both if they could, but I don’t know how hard ISU is pushing for Jordan Allen right now. You don’t see his name come up at all. Not like Sadiq and Purchase.

Pretty sure they are just trying to keep Allen warm as a fallback for Purchase. A team that plays 3 DL I just can’t see taking 5 DL in a class.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Visitor sections aren't the best, but if you want to sit with fellow fans I understand. I think they are usually in the lower northwest part of the stadium on the sidelines.
That's where I'll be

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
After losing the best QB and RB in ISU history, along with Rose, a good chunk of both lines, and half the defensive backfield? Sure anything is possible but 10-2 doesn't seem realistic looking at it objectively.
I don't think we lost that much in our lineman and on both sides they're likely going to be just as good as last year's. Our DB's are projected to be better but where the huge question mark will be is linebacker.

I think 8-4 for a ceiling is probably spot on. I think some of those "predictions" were weird though. Kansas State's ceiling is not 11-1. It's likely 9-3. Iowa's floor is not 5-7, it's 6-6. I could go on lol.

• Agree
Reactions: 7Got6

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
After losing the best QB and RB in ISU history, along with Rose, a good chunk of both lines, and half the defensive backfield? Sure anything is possible but 10-2 doesn't seem realistic looking at it objectively.
All of the reports on Dekkers indicate that he's the real deal. Losing Breece will hurt but Campbell has shown he can churn out high level running backs on a consistent basis. Reports out of camp also indicate the defensive back 7 should be pretty solid. As long as Heacock is at ISU you don't have to worry about the defense. But again, that's just a ceiling. Not saying we're going 10-2.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I don't think we lost that much in our lineman and on both sides they're likely going to be just as good as last year's. Our DB's are projected to be better but where the huge question mark will be is linebacker.

I think 8-4 for a ceiling is probably spot on. I think some of those "predictions" were weird though. Kansas State's ceiling is not 11-1. It's likely 9-3. Iowa's floor is not 5-7, it's 6-6. I could go on lol.
Ok, I am not understanding the hard-on for kstate. Does everyone think Martinez is Tom Brady?

Reactions: GoldCy

Help Support Us

Become a patron