Iowa Football Recruiting

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Seeing this thread pop back up made me realize that Cat has been MIA for awhile. No twins, no Brandon, no Cat……may need to do some unblocking and see if the Hawkeyes numb nuts are still here. Kinda empty without those guys.
I've been off here for quite awhile, what happened to Twins? He finally get kicked off?

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Losing DD would suck, luckily our OL recruiting the past few years has been really good but I was looking forward to him being one of the better guys we'd develop.
You're OL recruiting has been good for more than a few years.....
It's obviously been helped with great development as well

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
I've been off here for quite awhile, what happened to Twins? He finally get kicked off?
That batshit crazy lawyer who represented Arland Bruce was claiming that there was a lawsuit threatened against CF because of the claims he made that Nwakpa was taking a bunch of illegal money under the table. That guy is out of his mind so who knows if that is true.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
That batshit crazy lawyer who represented Arland Bruce was claiming that there was a lawsuit threatened against CF because of the claims he made that Nwakpa was taking a bunch of illegal money under the table. That guy is out of his mind so who knows if that is true.
He also said he was going to delete his account so who knows.
Someone that was also posting as Xavier's uncle under the name Run4Her was booted after saying some terrible things (and shockingly wasn't called out by Iowa fans).

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
He's probably up to 10 now but Iowa fans still like him so I don't know.

Imagine feeling so strongly a rival fanbase needs to hear your amazing thoughts and opinions that you're willing to have 10 usernames.

The word obsessed gets thrown around a lot in a rivalry, but people like that define the word.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone and JP4CY

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
He also said he was going to delete his account so who knows.
Someone that was also posting as Xavier's uncle under the name Run4Her was booted after saying some terrible things (and shockingly wasn't called out by Iowa fans).
I’m assuming he got booted because Brandon was saying similar things and he got booted.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I’m assuming he got booted because Brandon was saying similar things and he got booted.
Definitely could have.
Unless they were the same person...
columbo.gif

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Getting back to the threads purpose, any update on Purchase or Sadiq? Any other top recruiting targets out there for ISU?

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Getting back to the threads purpose, any update on Purchase or Sadiq? Any other top recruiting targets out there for ISU?
Those two are it for now. If they miss on them, they are likely looking at senior film on a few guys. No doubt they’ll be active in the portal too. They’ve also been picking up jucos with 3 to play, which are probably overlooked now that teams are hitting the portal so much to fill gaps.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: aobie and 7Got6

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
He’s been injured ever since he got there. Hope he sticks it out, but who knows at this point
Think I asked before but don’t remember. What is a good parking spot and section to buy tickets for a visitor. Good chance I’m going to grab tickets and make the cyhawk game this year. I don’t want a spot where I’m packed in 3 deep and can’t get out until someone returns from the bar.

Please DM, I will tell you why if you do.