KXNO Sports Fanatics

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Chris' last day hosting the show today.

@ChrisMWilliams, Nice family there Chris! I hope things are working out better for you now. Family grows up quick and it it easy to work too hard and be apart.

While I have never listened to KXNO Sports Fanatics I do know we / I appreciate what we have here with CF. Hope that's working out for you the way you want. There are always trials at work, but keep it up at CF and thank you for it and what you do here.

Long live CF and our Cyclones!

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Not a good strategy when the show before that does the same thing (and a lot better at it).
And it’s not even close. I usually keep listening after Murph and Andy is over to see who’s co-hosting. Then switch to a pod or something else 90% of the time.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Not a good strategy when the show before that does the same thing (and a lot better at it).
Maybe they're just going to kill it and replace it with something syndicated and this way they can say the ratings suck

• Agree
Reactions: ScottyP

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
I'm beginning to think iHeart is content with having just Ross as the host with a bunch of guests. I'm not sure they plan on filling the spot.
Maybe they're just going to kill it and replace it with something syndicated and this way they can say the ratings suck

IMO: iHeart tried to kill it once already. I’d be stunned if they were trying to add another salary. If the show continues to get local ad revenue while only paying for 1 host, that’s a win. If sales fall and/or Ross decides he’s had enough, then they can do what they tried to do in the first place and go syndicated.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
IMO: iHeart tried to kill it once already. I’d be stunned if they were trying to add another salary. If the show continues to get local ad revenue while only paying for 1 host, that’s a win. If sales fall and/or Ross decides he’s had enough, then they can do what they tried to do in the first place and go syndicated.
I know CW was off a lot and those shows always suffered, but this is brutal. Yesterday his cohost was his boss from his realtor job. I **** you not.

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
No offense, but if you think Nick's not plugged in you're missing out. CF is a great resource, but try a trial sub to 247. The guy hustles his butt off.
No offense, but if you think Nick's not plugged in you're missing out. CF is a great resource, but try a trial sub to 247. The guy hustles his butt off.
Would agree.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I am sick and tired of hearing the scumbag Frank Garza on every single show. He is a piece of **** and he wants to run a camp with Luke to teach parents how to deal with their kids. Enough already I get he is doing a camp in Des Moines but he is a sack of crap.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I am sick and tired of hearing the scumbag Frank Garza on every single show. He is a piece of **** and he wants to run a camp with Luke to teach parents how to deal with their kids. Enough already I get he is doing a camp in Des Moines but he is a sack of crap.
What is his advice? Don’t go to jail? Or is it, we had good a set of boundaries, it was called a jail cell?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Same thing with Sipker hawking his Nile Kinnick documentary.

Reactions: CyCrazy

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
What is his advice? Don’t go to jail? Or is it, we had good a set of boundaries, it was called a jail cell?
Him and his shaman guru Know how to get the most out of of people, he is such a fraud Sorry Luka wont cut it in the NBA

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I'm beginning to think iHeart is content with having just Ross as the host with a bunch of guests. I'm not sure they plan on filling the spot.
He only has so many friends/sponsor friends, lol.

He does do a good job and I think Ross has a very honest, kind spirit.....but definitely the "dance" of him and CW was pretty well done and hard to find that groove again.

• Agree
Reactions: BigTurk and Pat

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron