Big Brother Discussion Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Looks like Alyssa knows Alyssa from last year? Not sure it means anything just interesting there are 325 million people in this country and somehow we get casts with people knowing each other.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
In what way?

Unstoppable early alliance that no one caught on to. And everyone outside of the alliance that had a chance to make a big game move wasn’t a good enough player to actually pull it off. We knew the winner was coming out of the cookout like 6 weeks before the season was over.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Unstoppable early alliance that no one caught on to. And everyone outside of the alliance that had a chance to make a big game move wasn’t a good enough player to actually pull it off. We knew the winner was coming out of the cookout like 6 weeks before the season was over.
I'll buy that. There were a bunch of people that gave up their game not knowing it existed.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I mean, players literally couldn’t stop The Cookout. Since BB15, they go through racial sensitivity training in their hotel. Calling out an all black alliance that was only an alliance because of their skin color would have been social suicide. It was exploited to perfection.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I like pooch. Not sure I can handle his name all season but he seems like a good guy. Only annoying one so far is the belly dancer. I hate “I’m a quirky girl” players on big brother. They are annoying

Reactions: TruClone

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Finished episode one. I think I’ll like the cast. CBS seems to have eliminated the over exaggerated stereotypes that they tend to throw out there.

Reactions: Drew0311