2023 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +3)

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
I was worried realignment talk would hurt recruiting. Hard to argue that now. 2022 was arguably Iowa State's best class ever, and the 2023 looks to be on par with that, if not better depending on if we can land a couple key guys to finish.

• Agree
Reactions: Aclone

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I’m not going to post all of them, but it looks like the committed players are making a concerted effort today on Blake Purchase.

I think he was going to push back his decision date from this weekend and the players are throwing a Hail Mary that he pulls the trigger now.

• Informative

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
this one is not going to end in favor of the good guys
I see he's warm to us, Arkansas, Nebby and the equivalent of two instates. Where's he going? Too bad I doubt any of them have the QB room we do.

Tpups21

Apr 11, 2006
West Des Moines, IA
I think he was going to push back his decision date from this weekend and the players are throwing a Hail Mary that he pulls the trigger now.

Yes, I saw a tweet from him this afternoon that said he wasn't deciding today, and doesn't have a new date set yet.
Don't have a good feeling about this if he's pushing back his commitment date.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Looked like he was going to KSU. Wonder what changed?
$$ suspect a couple of SEC schools, are saying Big 12 will not be around and they will up their "offer." KSU and ISU kind of fighting the same war of going to have do deal with negative recruiting until things settle in again.

• Creative

tomar1

Aug 16, 2008
Yes, I saw a tweet from him this afternoon that said he wasn't deciding today, and doesn't have a new date set yet.
$$ suspect a couple of SEC schools, are saying Big 12 will not be around and they will up their "offer." KSU and ISU kind of fighting the same war of going to have do deal with negative recruiting until things settle in again.
The NCAA sure screwed this NIL up for the college’s that aren’t blue bloods! It was difficult enough trying to recruit against them when they were just cheating and paying under the table! Now it’s just the highest bidder against schools that can’t afford it! So now the whole NCAA is a complete joke!

• Agree
Reactions: moforisu

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Have to be a complete moron the believe the Big XII won't be around. If anything they got a stronger position this week.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Odd that both Purchase and Manning set commitment dates only to cancel them and not set another date. I bet there is a lot of noise right now for kids with the USC/UCLA news. Hopefully both changes work out in our favor.