Iowa Football Recruiting

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
We were lied to here on this site. We were all told in no uncertain terms that IA would never ever get commitments from highly rated AA players ever again.
Your first post in how long...why not just quote who said that, if it matters that much to you?

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
Enjoy the Iowa / Iowa State game the next few years because it is hard to see how it goes on once this current agreement expires. Both sides like to say they don't want it, but it is a fun weekend and the whole state watches it. Even the casual fan pays attention. That I will miss.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Enjoy the Iowa / Iowa State game the next few years because it is hard to see how it goes on once this current agreement expires. Both sides like to say they don't want it, but it is a fun weekend and the whole state watches it. Even the casual fan pays attention. That I will miss.
I personally won’t miss it at all. Maybe if they quit playing the vitriol will be toned down some.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I honestly won’t miss it a bit.

• Dumb
Reactions: BigM

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron