Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Has to be the windiest June in the history of the planet. I wonder where I can find that sort of weather data?

DND

viento-windy.gif

Donqluione

Feb 5, 2017
Why do stupid people ALWAYS think they can walk up to within 10 yards of a bison and take pictures?
A family member saw a grizzly bear that was only 40 yards off the road, and a ranger had to threaten people to get them to stay in their vehicles, or in one case to return after getting out and starting towards the nice bear to take its photo.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I want to know if anyone on a motorcycle has ever tried to drive under a sprayer while going down the road.

A small car will fit in between also. I'm sure it's happened but I've never done it. Sprayer did a nice job of trying to run me off the road a couple of days ago I went to pass, I had the left tires in the grass as he drifted even further left. He just never saw me and was trying to straddle the crown on a gravel road.

Last edited:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
A small car will fit in between also. I'm sure it's happened but I've never done it. Sprayer did a nice job of trying to run me off the road a couple of days ago I had the left tires in the grass as he drifted even further left. He just never saw me and was trying to straddle the crown on a gravel road.
We're pretty confident the Taco Car would make it but we don;t plan to test that theory.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
A family member saw a grizzly bear that was only 40 yards off the road, and a ranger had to threaten people to get them to stay in their vehicles, or in one case to return after getting out and starting towards the nice bear to take its photo.

Just let natural selection take over

Reactions: BCClone
Status
Not open for further replies.