2023 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +3)

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
That's fine, but I doubt it. Maybe it's true. Don't know. He's not coming to Ames, I don't believe. I just read. He really liked his time with Mickey Joseph at Nebraska.
From what I’ve seen, he really liked his time lots of places. Starting with Manhattan, then Arkansas most recently. His mom played basketball there.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Tashawn obviously appears to be more under the radar, but watch his tape and he can hit! Maybe some Isheem Young in his game

Reactions: Aclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Tashawn obviously appears to be more under the radar, but watch his tape and he can hit! Maybe some Isheem Young in his game
I hope more some Beau Freyler.

We also had Norris Davis visit last weekend—who can also hit—so if we wind up with both, I’m wondering if they start out TaShawn at corner?

Davis is/was Greg Gaines’ HS teammate.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

MyNameEhJeff

Apr 2, 2021
21 Jump Street
Not sure if he’s recruited as a safety or corner.

Carl Albert HS puts out a lot of talent.

We’ll get another DB commit this weekend.

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
I apologize. That's just what I've read. They're waiting on Omarrian Miller and the kid from Omaha.
No worries. My comment was not a dig at you. It’s just hard for me to understand how Nebby continues to get interest outside of NE from high level recruits when they have not had a winning season in six years. I mean, how long can a team recruit based on what it “used” to be. I guess forever.

Reactions: Scarlet Twister

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
No worries. My comment was not a dig at you. It’s just hard for me to understand how Nebby continues to get interest outside of NE from high level recruits when they have not had a winning season in six years. I mean, how long can a team recruit based on what it “used” to be. I guess forever.
Hey there, fellow Omahan! It's true, Nebraska has poor coaching, poor performance. But I swear some kids are still impressed with their long ago history and their fan support. They get that message loud and clear on a recruiting visit. And now, you can be sure NU will have money for NIL. I think they will benefit from the new rules.

Mar 13, 2022
That would be effing stupid on multiple levels, and a total waste of his talent.

A WR that goes to a team forever incapable of throwing the ball. Seems legit.
Don't know. Just seemed legit. They want Miller and Coleman. They have to win some games, before either Miller or Coleman will commit. Whipple is also important. Their new OC.

Help Support Us

Become a patron