Tough day for EIU hoops hopes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Connor’s future when his seven years of college are over.
Nah...they'll just need a separate assistant for both he and Fran by then. Poor Patrick has the proper disposition but those noodle arms aren't holding anyone back, they may have to go outside the family.

Maybe bring Woody back, a nicely placed eye poke would get Fran right back in his seat. Of course that move comes with obvious crotch bumping celebrations but if effective, it may be worth it.

Reactions: ISUalways

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Nah...they'll just need a separate assistant for both he and Fran by then. Poor Patrick has the proper disposition but those noodle arms aren't holding anyone back, they may have to go outside the family.

Maybe bring Woody back, a nicely placed eye poke would get Fran right back in his seat. Of course that move comes with obvious crotch bumping celebrations but if effective, it may be worth it.
They need to bring back the dude who was getting friendly with all the girlfriends, suck a fat one guy. His name escapes me but Fran somehow liked him shooting threes in game critical situations instead of his good shooters. Pretty sure he clunked one in the game where the little ginger bricked late free throws in Hilton.

Reactions: ISUalways

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
They need to bring back the dude who was getting friendly with all the girlfriends, suck a fat one guy. His name escapes me but Fran somehow liked him shooting threes in game critical situations instead of his good shooters. Pretty sure he clunked one in the game where the little ginger bricked late free throws in Hilton.
Zach McCabe

My favorite is him taking the last shot of a game. (against Wisconsin?) It was to win or tie I think. He took it from right around the 3 pt line. And he didn't even draw iron. Not even close to iron. It was like a turd dropped off the Eiffel tower.