Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Am
Thanks! One sister is already in Amsterdam, visiting friends. The other leaves tomorrow. We are the late arrivals. Amsterdam to Basil on the Rhine. Two days before in The Haag, two days after in Lucerne. The nerves surrounding the (very slim) possibility of a last minute cancellation due to an unexpected positive test have been giving me nightmares the past couple of nights!
Heard Amsterdam had cool red lights.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Yay.

Get to report to the Polk County criminal courthouse for jury duty tomorrow morning.

Gonna have to hustle with the morning schedule husband and I have.
Didn’t need to report to Story County 05/10. Got text Thursday AM that my service is complete and no need to report 05/17. I will believe it after I call in tomorrow after 5 PM.

Reactions: oldman and NWICY

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Lunar eclipse tonight?
We just came in a few minutes ago from watching it. Had a couple of good friends over, dug out the gravity chairs and the blankies and relaxed out on the lane. GREAT view, not much ambient light. Kinda chilly, but calm & quiet & relaxing. Just what the doctor ordered. :D

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think to avoid graduates feeling like they are oh so smart, that is why they make them where those stupid hats on their heads.

I had also forgotten that the beginning of the college ceremonies start much like a Catholic Church service (I’m not Catholic but from the times I’ve been to them).

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
My dad was drunkenly talking about this not long ago and we gave him so much **** because we thought he was making stuff up.
Time for a "mea culpa, dad."

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Been there. They like their women well-rounded there, based on the women advertising themselves in the windows...

And tall. Dutch gals are TALL. Hell, all native Dutch peeps are tall. Must be the product of natural selection so they can wade through high water when dikes fail. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.