Iowa Football Recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Felt like I was missing a lot of posts today from ignored content but it actually it looks like the reason for that is validated.
These Hawkeyes went into a tailspin a little before twins got the hook and I just started hitting the ignore function. Made ISRs board kinda dead.

Was in Hilton for the second of three graduations sessions todays. Put the two typically biggest colleges together in that one.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I graduated from Iowa several years ago. My post was a complete joke but didn’t come across that way so I deleted. It was a poor attempt lol I’ll acknowledge that.
So..... how are things going at Door Dash with you and Jorbo?

• Love
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
These Hawkeyes went into a tailspin a little before twins got the hook and I just started hitting the ignore function. Made ISRs board kinda dead.

Was in Hilton for the second of three graduations sessions todays. Put the two typically biggest colleges together in that one.

Iowa has only gotten a commitment from a kid with FCS only offers for a month, so there really isn’t much to talk about.

• Creative
Reactions: 1776

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
I had almost forgotten about 2024 guys. I am sure he will probably be good, I mean he won’t be on campus for over 2 years so it is tough tell. I apologize for only talking about the current class.
Iowa is cleaning house in-state in the ‘24 class. Probably a good thing you’re not paying attention.