Fran McCaffery and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Transfer Portal

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Just trying to ease the pain is all. Congrats on the pickup.
WNvzVrtmDNfAJtMt0gv9BvacL4wKqjUDGr3f4A0wOgY.jpg

TClone99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Another miss for Fran in the portal. This one really stings.
They are desperate for Kris to come back to keep them from sucking. Normally a coach would tell a kid like that to go get his and not risk watching his stock fall if he doesn’t duplicate his brother’s production next year. Fran can’t afford to do that because he can’t land a decent transfer to save his life.

ESciGuy

Mar 16, 2010
Joliet, IL
Well, my twin brother was All-State runner in high school. I quit the team after two weeks. I was All-Conf in basketball, he couldn't make a layup. So, you know, Kris will for sure duplicate Keegan's improvement and game since twins are exact copies.
Not to bag on you, but do you have an identical twin? If not, you're no more closely related than two non-twin sibs.

• Dumb
Reactions: isufbcurt

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
They are desperate for Kris to come back to keep them from sucking. Normally a coach would tell a kid like that to go get his and not risk watching his stock fall if he doesn’t duplicate his brother’s production next year. Fran can’t afford to do that because he can’t land a decent transfer to save his life.

The transfer portal doesn't mix with recruiting family legacies and kids whose families grew up worshiping Iowa football.

Reactions: TClone99

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Here we go...

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I am honestly thinking that if Ogundele can work himself back into shape and Mulvey takes a substantial step forward, that Iowa doesn’t necessarily need another 5 in addition to the two of them and Rebraca… and would be shocked if there is somebody out there still that will provide significant value beyond what we have. Maybe if somebody enters the portal later on then that could change
Post in thread 'HONEST QUESTION: Will Iowa get a serviceable 5 in the transfer portal?' https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...5-in-the-transfer-portal.390205/post-10120906