Could it be that our DC candidate is preparing for Thursday's game?

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Unless we are offering one of their waterboys I don't think anyone is leaving either of those schools to come here

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
Yes, Dan McCarney has somehow figured that announcing his DC job at ISU would somehow detract from Florida's play in the national championship:jimlad:

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I'd love to have Dan as the DC. If Pollard wasn't the AD it could happen. It does make you wonder why we haven't hired anyone yet. I trust Rhoads and know he has a plan but it's a bit puzzling. The longer we wait, the more intrigued I get.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
I'd love to have Dan as the DC. If Pollard wasn't the AD it could happen. It does make you wonder why we haven't hired anyone yet. I trust Rhoads and know he has a plan but it's a bit puzzling. The longer we wait, the more intrigued I get.

Isn't it obvious to everyone? McCarney is coming back along with Walden, Criner, Duncan, Bruce, and Majors. The holdup is that they are can't agree on who gets the best office, prime parking spot, and Bolt's air whistle.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

Yep - when I think of defense and DannyMac, I think of aggressive, attacking, ballhawking, non-prevent defense playing Ds..... Or just the opposite.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Isn't it obvious to everyone? McCarney is coming back along with Walden, Criner, Duncan, Bruce, and Majors. The holdup is that they are can't agree on who gets the best office, prime parking spot, and Bolt's air whistle.
We're going to need more handicap spaces outside the jacobson building.:biglaugh:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Remember that time Pollard cut McCarney's heart out? I doubt he's coming back.

Gene also cut JP's heart out. A second Bush was elected. Hillary almost made two Clintons. Parsells keeps coming back out of the booth. Bill Snyder came back. Bill Callahan went back to the pros. KFc gets his name out there every year. McCain says he might run next time. Jope Pa coaches with a bad hip[ at 83. Terry Bowden wants to come back. Barry Bonds is still looking. Micheael Jordan returned. Vilsack decided he could live in DC. What goes around may come around. Stranger things have happened.

Reactions: Jonecy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron