Scott Christipherson?

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
Can someone tell me who this kid is?

He was on the program's front cover against like UWM, but he wasn't on the bench

I think i saw him in a suit, or else it was just a nother short kid with long blond hair wearing a suit to an iowa state game(it was dark blue with black pants and like a yellow tie, if anyone was wandering)

He's been in every program that I've gotten at every home game I went to.

When he was in the suit, he was sitting where the students usually sit in the front row, so if it is him...................whoa.

P.S.- Did any of you see those future cyclone's ball it up at half???
Only 4 ponts scored though.:biglaugh:

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
He transferred in from Marquette this year, and thus is not eligible to play this season.

He's a guard that's had his share of knee problems, but is supposed to be over that now.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Wasnt at the game tonight, but if a player redshirts with no possiblity of ever playing, they sit in the 1st row of Cyclone Alley in dress attire.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
He transferred in from Marquette this year, and thus is not eligible to play this season.

He's a guard that's had his share of knee problems, but is supposed to be over that now.[/quote}

But they cant find a seat on the bench for him? WOW

Not much room there when you have 13 players, 5 coaches, 2 trainers 2 grad assts, and 10 student managers.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa

He's a guard that's had his share of knee problems, but is supposed to be over that now.[/quote}

But they cant find a seat on the bench for him? WOW

Have you seen our bench lately? It seems like we already have about 15 players, not including the ones on the court and about 5-6 coaches and a couple of trainers.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
Have you seen our bench lately? It seems like we already have about 15 players, not including the ones on the court and about 5-6 coaches and a couple of trainers.

Yes, actually i looked at the program and notice that we have about 16 players, and we have 6 or 7 overall coaches/trainers But he doesnt even like go into the huddle or anything during timeouts, but who am I kidding if he sucks anyways?!?!?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
He goes into the huddles. They come out onto the floor during TOs and he joins them. He doesn't suck.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Yes, actually i looked at the program and notice that we have about 16 players, and we have 6 or 7 overall coaches/trainers But he doesnt even like go into the huddle or anything during timeouts, but who am I kidding if he sucks anyways?!?!?

So you've never heard of him until today, but you know he sucks?

brilliant.

Clone5

Jun 3, 2008
Iowa
He's actually kind of good. We already have a player with almost exactly his skillset though. At least thats what it looked like at the Cap City League.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron