East Side Improvements? (JTS)

clonefromNE

SuperFanatic
Oct 27, 2006
Boston
While we wait for the coordinators to be hired, does anyone have any updates on the East Side improvements at Jack Trice?

I know they had demolished the old restrooms last time I was there, but what kind of progress has been made on the new structures?

Bonus: Were any plans of the "Jacobsen pavilion (or plaza)" ever released?

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
While we wait for the coordinators to be hired, does anyone have any updates on the East Side improvements at Jack Trice?

I know they had demolished the old restrooms last time I was there, but what kind of progress has been made on the new structures?

Bonus: Were any plans of the "Jacobsen pavilion (or plaza)" ever released?

They're reforming the land right now I believe. No structures have gone up yet as of about 20 minutes ago :wink:

clonefromNE

SuperFanatic
Oct 27, 2006
Boston
Thanks. I was just curious. If its already been 20 minutes though...you better check again :wink:

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
last time I drove by they had still just leveled the old restroom/concessions and had cleared out debris and had yet to do anything I could see from Elwood (I know, I don't care it's Elwood). That was last week I believe.

I actually think the stadium looks kinda cool without the buildings there. Especially with those new Jack Trice Mural things on the East side they put in on the last renovation. It makes the seating look more substantial and kinda like a bigger stadium.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I know of a few Iowa fans that are glad we are expanding our bathrooms. Seems to be a popular road spot for them.

iastatefan

Dec 30, 2008
I meant after we bowl in the south endzone and all that. My bad. Btw we picked up a great OC. Im real excited bout him.

Help Support Us

Become a patron