ISU Super Fan Nick Bassett

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Nick's dad on the radio now. Said his kidneys are off to a 40/50 year old man now.

Said there will be a big send-off party when the proper time comes.
I think they said two guys got a kidney. That’s probably just the start.

Nick was a guy that had lots of reasons to be bitter and negative. But he just responded with positivity and kindness.

And let’s appreciate the culture and the young men we have and have had in these programs. Their support is sincere and meaningful.

Nick can say “I did.” He wanted to help people and leave the world a better place. Mission accomplished.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
What am I missing?

Dakich searches for his own name on Twitter and replies. He replied using the picture of the guy talking trash about him, but the photo on the guy’s profile is Nick. Dakich was using the photo of Nick to mock how the guy trolling him looked. Dakich would have no way of knowing about Nick,but still. Dakich is an asshat.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
It actually sounds like he knew ahead of time who the picture was of, which makes this ten times worse IMO.

Wow that is so much worse. I was giving Dakich the benefit of the doubt, but I guess he actually is an asshat

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Dakich searches for his own name on Twitter and replies. He replied using the picture of the guy talking trash about him, but the photo on the guy’s profile is Nick. Dakich was using the photo of Nick to mock how the guy trolling him looked. Dakich would have no way of knowing about Nick,but still. Dakich is an asshat.
He really could have just said I did not know who that was and I’m sorry. Instead, he’s saying how he knew who it was and posted it to honor him. Really embarrassing

Reactions: CapnCy

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
It actually sounds like he knew ahead of time who the picture was of, which makes this ten times worse IMO.
I’m not sure he really knew, but for some reason, he thought this would be better. Dude is a big time liar, so who will ever know

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Hes mocking how people from Iowa look in his original tweet. Deleted it and some guy called him out on it, then proceeds to reply to the guy's call out with a photo of Nick
it looks like he used the guys profile pic (which was of NB) to try and give the guy a sick burn. and yes, he was totally making fun of NBs appearance.

• Agree
Reactions: ClonesInDallas