A J. Ferrari/Car Accident

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway

Sounds like OSU FB offensive coordinator, Kasey Dunn helped save AJF's life ...

Last edited:

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Absolutely floored that a head on collision at presumably highway speeds resulted in no serious injuries to either party.

Either they weren't going that fast (which would be strange considering one of the cars was attempting to pass three cars) or some good/lucky wheelwork made it a glancing blow. Obviously I'm assuming the latter, how incredibly fortunate.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

giphy.webp

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Absolutely floored that a head on collision at presumably highway speeds resulted in no serious injuries to either party.

Either they weren't going that fast (which would be strange considering one of the cars was attempting to pass three cars) or some good/lucky wheelwork made it a glancing blow. Obviously I'm assuming the latter, how incredibly fortunate.

Just incredible good fortune. I was riding in a buddy's Chevette going 80 mph down a gravel road when he hit a little ridge in the road and lost it. We flew sideways into the ditch and rolled down a fence line (one metal post put a hole in the roof). Neither of us had a scratch.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Hoping everyone pulls through and recovers. But what a dumb*ass for pulling a move like that. He's lucky the other driver made it out ok or he'd be going to prison.
He's lucky he himself made it out ok.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Just incredible good fortune. I was riding in a buddy's Chevette going 80 mph down a gravel road when he hit a little ridge in the road and lost it. We flew sideways into the ditch and rolled down a fence line (one metal post put a hole in the roof). Neither of us had a scratch.

Yeah, this still is always amazing.....reading the details of this crash you'd assume MUCH worse....same as yours as you described...and then sometimes you hear of a crash with a death and it seems like a relatively minor type of accident.

SOMEWHAT on subject, but read the book "Stiff: The Curious lives of human cadavers" and it tells about crash testing and using cadavers...but talks about how many die in blunt force accidents because their aorta/heart rupture....and they illustrate how your heart is essentially a pendulum and weighs more when filled with blood vs when not (ie. pumping in vs out)...essentially they make a joke "so if you are in a bad crash,hope it's when your heart is on the empty cycle of the pump) lol

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
He is on the WWE NIL deal too.

Edit: guess it says that in the article.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron