Twister Sister Summary - Something is happening...and it's not good

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Watching them play, watching their body language, is it possible something else is going on?

I think that is called "shell shock" experiencing how they have been throttled. These players are winners at every level they have competed in and have had success at finding a way to win in almost every past situation.

Well, they aren't winning and an "epiphany" that they can't do what has worked for them in the past and are searching for a new model. The team is struggling with that realization that they have no idea where to turn. Bill may be out of ideas too as he faces soul-wrenching after what started as one great season.

Watching Izzy get whacked, Jordan and Jordao try every move under the basket, and then some, I'd say they never quit fighting. They just met the wicked way of the fate of playing poorly against talented teams. Texas and Baylor, as it would be, had everything fall their way, endlessly, repeatedly, and monstrously.

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
I think that is called "shell shock" experiencing how they have been throttled. These players are winners at every level they have competed in and have had success at finding a way to win in almost every past situation.

Well, they aren't winning and an "epiphany" that they can't do what has worked for them in the past and are searching for a new model. The team is struggling with that realization that they have no idea where to turn. Bill may be out of ideas too as he faces soul-wrenching after what started as one great season.

Watching Izzy get whacked, Jordan and Jordao try every move under the basket, and then some, I'd say they never quit fighting. They just met the wicked way of the fate of playing poorly against talented teams. Texas and Baylor, as it would be, had everything fall their way, endlessly, repeatedly, and monstrously.
I do think many people have figured out Ashly Joens. She will frequently turn back the opposite way when dribbling the ball. Double team her so she turns back into it. Great players can be “controlled” too. Long athletes bother us on defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: riceville98