Sweet Fancy Moses, Hawk all time great Connor McCaffery: back for 2022-23!

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
I was watching that gam and am not sure how he did not get a technical out of that. HE strolled right into the Indiana bench and bowed up. I bet the Big 10 refs are getting tired of his constant yapping at them.
But, unlike Bohannon, Conner could probably hold his own if punches started flying.
I can not understand how he is allowed to do that **** all of time. If someone from Indiana would have retaliated, they probably would have been ejected.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
He repeatedly complains about officiating on social media and pressers. He deserved to be suspended by the conference multiple times.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I think mixing it up on the court has little correlation to actual toughness. They know the odds of it ever coming to blows is essentially zero.

Even when it does in a basketball game the real "fights" usually end up looking like Mourning vs. Johnson.

Iowa State is one of the few teams that has really gotten physical with Iowa and the absolutely crumbled. The whole fake tough guy act is lame as f*ck.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29 and Yaz

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
A national writer calling 1.4 and 1.9 "a long term glue guy".

WTAF, did he lose a bet?

Reactions: jcyclonee

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
A national writer calling 1.4 and 1.9 "a long term glue guy".

WTAF, did he lose a bet?
Rothstein all last year praised Connor for being “the glue guy” and loved his post passing to Garza.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Unless he's injured (hard to imagine) Garza has resumed his "we won't put this guy in the game under circumstance" status with the NBA's worst franchise.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Lolololol. Imagine tweeting this about someone that produces at the level of an end-of-bench walk-on that plays in garbage time.

Glue guy is spot on. Think of it like little league. The son of the coach always leads the team because everyone will make friends with the coach's son to get playing time. You don't think that Connor has as much input on the playing time as Margaret? It's a lessen for life really, cause Iowa basketball is more about who you know than actual talent.