Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Kirk won't talk until there is something important to say...like the scrambled eggs are pretty good today....
"I am proud to announce that I am stepping down and my son Brian will be taking over the Moon Family Head Coach position."

This will be happening after Brian and the offense have one decent year. Basically, his new contract gives Brian 7 more years to try to get it sort of right for one year.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
"I am proud to announce that I am stepping down and my son Brian will be taking over the Moon Family Head Coach position."

This will be happening after Brian and the offense have one decent year. Basically, his new contract gives Brian 7 more years to try to get it sort of right for one year.
The only place Brian will receive a position is at Iowa. His reputation is completely tarnished. He will be Iowa’s next HC unless something happens out of left field.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
Porter said that the although the program was moving in the right direction, the core of the issues couldn’t be fixed without the removal of Kirk and Barta. Small things could change but there were still big picture issues that he saw.

Now, as reported there were some that agreed and some that disagreed. I’m not here to argue whether Kirk should be fired because frankly that ship has sailed. Kirk will never be fired no matter what he does. I take more issue with how Barta handled this committee and allowed Kirk to have executive power. But then again that wouldn’t matter because Barta would never be allowed by Kirk to oversee him.

There’s a horrible balance of power issue right now that you guys fail to see or just don’t care about.
To this point, I’ve only seen Porters side and Lomax’s tweet. Porter freely admitted that was his own opinion. Lomax went out of his way to say no one else on the committee shared his opinion. Unless you have another source I missed that is erroneous.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
To this point, I’ve only seen Porters side and Lomax’s tweet. Porter freely admitted that was his own opinion. Lomax went out of his way to say no one else on the committee shared his opinion. Unless you have another source I missed that is erroneous.
I thought I read that there were others but I guess I’m wrong. Either way I never wanted to make my point rely on Porter’s opinion. I could really care less about him wanting Kirk and Barta gone. I’m more interested in how we reached this point. Kirk obviously wanted him gone but why did Porter think Kirk and Barta needed to step down?

He stated it’s because Kirk is too loyal and essentially coddles Brian (which is true) but what happened? Idk I just have a hard time seeing Porter all of sudden create this narrative that Kirk needs to step down.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
It is amazing to me how these Iowa fans continue to say every national media company, a slew of former players, some Hawkeye media, and now the former head of their diversity committee are all conspiring against Kirk. When it is just Iowa fans, the most absolute boot-lickingest media members, and Kirk that don’t think there is a problem, you would think it would be time to reevaluate your support. However, most are tripling down.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It is amazing to me how these Iowa fans continue to say every national media company, a slew of former players, some Hawkeye media, and now the former head of their diversity committee are all conspiring against Kirk. When it is just Iowa fans, the most absolute boot-lickingest media members, and Kirk that don’t think there is a problem, you would think it would be time to reevaluate your support. However, most are tripling down.
What doesn’t add up to me is if Kirk is such an amazing person like all these fans and media people say he is, why were there 70+ accusations naming him and his staff as accusers, why did the man he appointed to lead this charge change his tune, and how can Kirk keep screwing these sorts of things up?

There has to be a point where people realize there’s a few common denominators in all of this: Kirk, Brian and Barta.

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
What doesn’t add up to me is if Kirk is such an amazing person like all these fans and media people say he is, why were there 70+ accusations naming him and his staff as accusers, why did the man he appointed to lead this charge change his tune, and how can Kirk keep screwing these sorts of things up?

There has to be a point where people realize there’s a few common denominators in all of this: Kirk, Brian and Barta.

And MeatHead Doyle walks away with over $1 million, over nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclone06

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
What did you all think of the national media when talking about Campbell and him not ever having goals for conference championships

Status
Not open for further replies.