News Flash

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
McCarney is not coming back, not this year, not ever. He is not a great head coach. He was an average coach at best. JP did what he had to do and it is time to support Rhoads and not live your life in the past.

Here is an idea for a resolution for 2009. No more posts about Mac, Floyd or LE. Only positive things about Orr, Cael and Fenelly.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
McCarney is not coming back, not this year, not ever. He is not a great head coach. He was an average coach at best. JP did what he had to do and it is time to support Rhoads and not live your life in the past.

Here is an idea for a resolution for 2009. No more posts about Mac, Floyd or LE. Only positive things about Orr, Cael and Fenelly.

Link or source that Dan isn't coming back....:jimlad:

brinkch

Mar 25, 2006

Personally, I believe that McCarney IS a great head coach and was more a victim of circumstances than anything else. He turned a dismal football program into one that could at least compete on a yearly basis. He did this with minimal facilities, average recruits, and underpaid assistants. He is a master of getting the most out of each and every one of the players and coaches on his roster!

shildreth

Mar 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ

So i can only post about post on past coaches...unless it is orr. And I can only post on topics of Fenelly, Cael or Orr.... I assume I can't post about mens basketball or football then huh.... Where am I gonna find out about our basketball teams starting lineup in 2011?

dumb.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006

Ok, Peter Poopy Pants.

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
So i can only post about post on past coaches...unless it is orr. And I can only post on topics of Fenelly, Cael or Orr.... I assume I can't post about mens basketball or football then huh.... Where am I gonna find out about our basketball teams starting lineup in 2011?

dumb.
This sums up my thoughts.