Iowa Football Recruiting

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Obviously the committee was for image purposes. They never intended to fully follow-through on it. Just have it in place long enough until the heat goes away. Make it look like they were doing something, without actually doing something.

I’m really surprised that all of the people that defended kirk, and his actions, have been avoiding this place.

They’re literally here hours every day, defending Iowa. Wonder where they are

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I’m really surprised that all of the people that defended kirk, and his actions, have been avoiding this place.

They’re literally here hours every day, defending Iowa. Wonder where they are
I’ll cut some slack to the regular Iowa guys on here, but the trolls who are no doubt lurking right now are certainly quiet.

I do find it funny how vocal some Iowa fans were on here regarding Kirk’s extension, talking about how awesome it was and now this story drops.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I’ll cut some slack to the regular Iowa guys on here, but the trolls who are no doubt lurking right now are certainly quiet.

I do find it funny how vocal some Iowa fans were on here regarding Kirk’s extension, talking about how awesome it was and now this story drops.

It's crazy how fast that fanbase goes from all wanting him fired after the bowl game.... to now loving this extension.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It's crazy how fast that fanbase goes from all wanting him fired after the bowl game.... to now loving this extension.
I think wanting Kirk fired (performance only) is stupid because he has had great results at Iowa. His reluctance to change his offensive scheme and keeping his son on as OC is what is holding the program back.

Anyone without their head stuck up their ass should be able to see what this extension is for though. It’s to give Brian more time to take the reigns from his father. Soooo good luck with that lol.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I think wanting Kirk fired (performance only) is stupid because he has had great results at Iowa. His reluctance to change his offensive scheme and keeping his son on as OC is what is holding the program back.

Anyone without their head stuck up their ass should be able to see what this extension is for though. It’s to give Brian more time to take the reigns from his father. Soooo good luck with that lol.

As suspected it's now more obvious than ever that Doyle took the fall for Brain.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
As suspected it's now more obvious than ever that Doyle took the fall for Brain.
Yeah the Iowa media and athletic department gaslighted everyone into thinking Doyle was the only person responsible, when in reality it was like 60/40 Doyle to Brian with Kirk overseeing everything but claiming plausible deniability.

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Yeah the Iowa media and athletic department gaslighted everyone into thinking Doyle was the only person responsible, when in reality it was like 60/40 Doyle to Brian with Kirk overseeing everything but claiming plausible deniability.

I'll vote 40-60 if there's a poll.

Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Jesus Christ the replies to that tweet are incredible. Littered with Iowa fans who no doubt didn’t read the article and definitely didn’t read a single paragraph of the independent report from HB.

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclones1969

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Jesus Christ the replies to that tweet are incredible. Littered with Iowa fans who no doubt didn’t read the article and definitely didn’t read a single paragraph of the independent report from HB.

You’re not really surprised by this. At least those folks never pretended to care that their coach is a racist

the ones that defended Kirk by talking about how he changed, when there was never any proof of that to begin with, are the ones that deserve all the scorn.

Because this proves once and for all if you are supporting the Iowa football program, then what they did doesn’t bother you, in the least.

May 7, 2020
As an Iowa fan, this is a bad look for the University, KF, and Barta. KF looking like a control freak, yet again...

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
As an Iowa fan, this is a bad look for the University, KF, and Barta. KF looking like a control freak, yet again...
I just don’t see how this was a smart move whatsoever!

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
I just don’t see how this was a smart move whatsoever!

You’re assuming that Kirk cares at all, and there will be any consequences

the good news is that you tax payers in Iowa can get ready to foot the bill for settlement of that lawsuit. But, hey, you already paid Doyle to keep his mouth shut, and for husch to give a sham report, so just add it to your bill

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
That's f*cked up. I don't for a second doubt what Porter asserts in that article. The fact that the committee was dissolved not long after his email about cleaning house leaves little doubt that one had to do with the other.

Why was Kirk the one able to dissolve it to find a new yes man? After all that happened, shouldn’t that be an ad judgement?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron