Equipment Sale Feb 5th

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Wonder if athletic dept personnel get first chance like they did a couple years ago? They got to go the night before.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What’s the right plan of attack if you wanted a jersey? When’s the latest you could get in line?

If one wasn’t worried about a jersey, what’s the right way to go about maximizing getting other stuff?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What’s the right plan of attack if you wanted a jersey? When’s the latest you could get in line?

If one wasn’t worried about a jersey, what’s the right way to go about maximizing getting other stuff?
Read the list and know what you want.

I will say that the one about 6 years ago my son got a brand new pair of cleats for 10-20 bucks. I was a happy dad to save 100-125 dollars on football cleats for the next year. He also picked up a pair of everyday shoes that were water proof/resistant for basically nothing. There are good shoe deals there.

Also, show up in a thong and tank top.Easy to try stuff on that way.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

If I remember correctly, I got there at 3:30 am - 4 am timeframe. I was about 10th in line. I don't know how they are going to police the no lining up before 6am. I am an early riser so it's no problem to me to get there early. There were folks that came from Cedar Rapids and were ahead of me and I live in Ames. They let like 20 people in then waited 5-10 minutes and let others in.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Read the list and know what you want.

I will say that the one about 6 years ago my son got a brand new pair of cleats for 10-20 bucks. I was a happy dad to save 100-125 dollars on football cleats for the next year. He also picked up a pair of everyday shoes that were water proof/resistant for basically nothing. There are good shoe deals there.

Also, show up in a thong and tank top.Easy to try stuff on that way.
If I go in my birthday suit, will that cause issues?

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

giphy.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Penalty flag for same gif used yesterday on how John Sears' face has shrunk. You will be shown the back of the line on Feb 5th. Sorry to inform you. ;)
I was going to remind him to keep the 6’ social distance if he’s naked, but his wife informed me that 3” would still be plenty of space with JM behind you.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Penalty flag for same gif used yesterday on how John Sears' face has shrunk. You will be shown the back of the line on Feb 5th. Sorry to inform you. ;)
I knew I saw it yesterday but couldn't remember where. LOL In my defense, that's really the only gif that is the appropriate response to that comment though.

I won't be there on the 5th. I am scouting for someone who might be going and can snag me some goods.

• Haha
Reactions: cycloner29

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Pretty excited for this now. Had a friend drop me off a ticket to get in the night before. Can't wait!