The Fran fade

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Went back and watched 2015 highlights vs Iowa where ISU was rated #4 and was down some 20 points in the second half, yes they came back and won and yes Fran was heartbroken but golly really we are the #4 team in the country and get down by 20 points in Hilton, Kansas would never pull that crap in the Fogg. And TJ will also not pull that crap.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I'm so glad I started this thread even though I got destroyed for doing it
Your early info is appreciated.

Your excuses and bs about Super Bowls is tiresome. I wish you would just shut up with all of your weak excuses and just once we beat them. Your excuses are embarrassing and make us look worse when we lose. Quit being afraid of saying we should win when we lose, your excuses make our losses look even worse.

Stick with insider info and stop being an excuse making homer.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Went back and watched 2015 highlights vs Iowa where ISU was rated #4 and was down some 20 points in the second half, yes they came back and won and yes Fran was heartbroken but golly really we are the #4 team in the country and get down by 20 points in Hilton, Kansas would never pull that crap in the Fogg. And TJ will also not pull that crap.

I remember that game like it was yesterday... Uthoff had maybe most unbelievable half scoring I’ve ever seen..ever..by any player..on any team..ever.

Dude was pulling up from 26 feet...it was insane.

• Agree
Reactions: CascadeClone

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
I remember that game like it was yesterday... Uthoff had maybe most unbelievable half scoring I’ve ever seen..ever..by any player..on any team..ever.

Dude was pulling up from 26 feet...it was insane.

Apparently you missed the Lafester game.

Matt Thomas wouldn’t have shut Doc down that night

• Winner
Reactions: cyputz and Blandboy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

That wasn't the 4th best team in the country and Iowa was pretty good that year.

That said it was the first red flag of the CSP era as he really didn't counter with much and took some bad losses at home that season.

And KU has absolutely gotten beat badly at home a few times.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007

Happened in 2013 as well.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones1969

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Your early info is appreciated.

Your excuses and bs about Super Bowls is tiresome. I wish you would just shut up with all of your weak excuses and just once we beat them. Your excuses are embarrassing and make us look worse when we lose. Quit being afraid of saying we should win when we lose, your excuses make our losses look even worse.

Stick with insider info and stop being an excuse making homer.
giphy.gif

Help Support Us

Become a patron