Cheez-It Bowl in Orlando playing Clemson (Wed., Dec. 29, 4:45 CT Kick)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Awesome opportunity to take down one of college football’s premier programs. Could do wonders for our recruiting

Reactions: RezClone

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
My favorite was people on here talking about this being great because then Heacock can learn something from Venables. Like what, make sure your front seven has three five star guys and they can get by with the rest being four star guys?

venables was a coach at ksu when they were good

however, I don't even know if he'll be at the bowl game if he accepts the ou head coaching job

cycfan1

Nov 27, 2006
Ames
Not finding a very active, free Clemson message board, but the early reaction is they hate the location and a “ho-hum” opponent for them.

**** em.

I mean they've played in the CFP for the last 7 years it feels like... it certainly is a let down game/opponent for them, no way to spin that.

Reactions: Jerms

AppleCornCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2020
Hawk fans are hilarious, already complaining about what ISU fans will say in the future about this game(ratings and quality of opponent). Our 2 flagship universities are tied at the hip more than they could ever want and it infuriates their ego.
Honestly, which bowl match-up looks more interesting to the average college football fan, Clemson vs Iowa State or Kentucky vs Iowa?

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
LoL. I know.

Kind of like Notre Dame Cheezit . Irish fans were yawning in the first quarter. I sure hope we break some tendencies and improvise some creative sets for the beginning of game....not the second half adjustment. shock the world. Noone believes in us. We're muts. Our backs are against the wall. They are dis'ing us and our mommas. we are the underdog. blah blah blah.....

Reactions: khardbored

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone know when they determine Home/Visitor designation and when we will know which sideline we are on?

Last edited: