Any New Word On Chizik's Players Leaving Or Staying?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclones357

Dec 12, 2008
Iowa
Alright, good. Thanks. I heard that Sedrick Johnson and Darius Darks came out and said that they were coming back. Lenord Johnson said he was not sure.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I think it's going to be pretty quiet until the kids come back for 2nd semester.

cyclone111

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2008
boone
Talked to a friend a couple days ago that is pretty good friends with Leonard and what he told me was that Leonard has a fiance at Iowa State. So my best guess would be that he would be staying.. He also said that 13 schools called him after Chizik got the other job.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Talked to a friend a couple days ago that is pretty good friends with Leonard and what he told me was that Leonard has a fiance at Iowa State. So my best guess would be that he would be staying.. He also said that 13 schools called him after Chizik got the other job.

IF schools actually can contact a kid after his coach leaves that is crap.

Cy Heavy

Aug 29, 2006
Ankeny

He's engaged? Isn't he 18 or 19?