Iowa's football schedule

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Is WV bad in your eyes? If they schedule one P5 noncon, they're probably 7-5. I previously posted they schedule strong noncon.
This year, the Mountaineers are average (6-6).

They lost to Maryland (6-6) from the B1G and they beat Virginia Tech (6-6) from the ACC.

So, if they didn't play Maryland from the B1G, they would have a better record. Those pesky middling B1G teams!

:)

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyclones1969

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This year, the Mountaineers are average (6-6).

They lost to Maryland (6-6) from the B1G and they beat Virginia Tech (6-6) from the ACC.

So, if they didn't play Maryland from the B1G, they would have a better record. Those pesky middling B1G teams!

:)
I don't mind calling them average.
I've just seen posts on here sayin they're bad.

I just think we need to look at the overall picture of the season vs one game. Is ISU around Minny or Sconnie? Probably.

• Haha
Reactions: Gonzo

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I don't mind calling them average.
I've just seen posts on here sayin they're bad.

I just think we need to look at the overall picture of the season vs one game. Is ISU around Minny or Sconnie? Probably.
Yep.
I agree.
That would be (8-4).

bobprobert24

Nov 28, 2021
Imagine being so insecure that you joined for the first time today, because you’re embarrassed for your schedule was so bad.

So do you trust your nfl draft knowledge more than the experts?

Why would anyone need to consult an “expert” when the actual data is right in front of us?

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Basically every Iowa fan I knew went in 2015. I know of 4 that are going for are right now

Even B10 fans know their conference is by far the worst power five conference this year. I would be embarrassed to be a fan of a team that played that schedule.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
What is it with Iowa and their schedules? Their basketball team's strength of schedule is currently ranked 354th. For some added perspective, there are 358 division 1 teams.

Does that mean Iowa is also the fake ID of college basketball?