WBB: FGC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Didn't realize it until now but the Bugles live on, on the ladies' warmup tops:

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
Can you provide any info on how to get to the preview function? Trying fkosports and having no luck

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Download the FLOSPORTS app on a Firestick, go to LIVE & UPCOMING box and click, click again on the live and upcoming box on the screen to get it to disappear off the screen, now you'll still see words on the left hand side of the screen, but you'll just have to deal with it. There will be times during the broadcast where the screen will freeze up. At that time, you just hit the "back" button and go back to the live version, if all that makes sense. It's a hassle, but better than paying $30 or not seeing it at all. ha

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
No video but KASI live feed is carrying the game. Ladies up 7-6.

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
Didn't realize it until now but the Bugles live on, on the ladies' warmup tops:

It was on the mens too...go back and watch the start of the Memphis game. The bugle is back. I was sad when I saw that.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
It was on the mens too...go back and watch the start of the Memphis game. The bugle is back.

No kidding? I was sitting right behind the basket at the Grambling State game. I guess I just wasn't paying attention.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Yep on the bugle, it’s been on wrestling since it first was a thing. I hoped it would go away. Guess they paid too much for it to do that.

• Agree
Reactions: Yaz

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Download the FLOSPORTS app on a Firestick, go to LIVE & UPCOMING box and click, click again on the live and upcoming box on the screen to get it to disappear off the screen, now you'll still see words on the left hand side of the screen, but you'll just have to deal with it. There will be times during the broadcast where the screen will freeze up. At that time, you just hit the "back" button and go back to the live version, if all that makes sense. It's a hassle, but better than paying $30 or not seeing it at all. ha
Excellent instructions! Thank you!!

• Friendly
Reactions: GT25Ump

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
My only concern: what's up with the belts on the uniforms? Not excited about those.