Campbell not going anywhere but home to his family

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
Are we using this thread now because the other one was locked for some reason? Getting a lot of messages he turned it down and USC came back strong and not feeling great right now anyone else got anything?
13 million a year, 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: BoxsterCy

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
If that number is true holy desperation USC.

No doubt. I love the guy. If it were in my power I’d pay him 13 million a year to stay here.

But that’s crazy.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
No doubt. I love the guy. If it were in my power I’d pay him 13 million a year to stay here.

But that’s crazy.
Yep that’s the type of contract that makes you a genius or gets your ass fired and laughed at as an AD should it not work out. All guts no glory I guess.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Yep that’s the type of contract that makes you a genius or gets your ass fired and laughed at as an AD should it not work out. All guts no glory I guess.

And that’s a contract that only a national championship is working out.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
That's tough to turn down regardless of how much you don't want it.
If that number is true holy desperation USC.
Hook line and sinker. You all really think Campbell was just offered the largest contract in the history of college football and even if it was true, the details get leaked out literally the night after the final regular season game? We are talking about the same coach who keeps which jersey colors we are wearing hidden from the public.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Hook line and sinker. You all really think Campbell was just offered the largest contract in the history of college football and even if it was true, the details get leaked out literally the night after the final regular season game? We are talking about the same coach who keeps which jersey colors we are wearing hidden from the public.
I believe that’s why I used the term “if” but I haven’t looked up the definition of that word in some time so maybe it changed.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Whether one thinks it is true or not, why are you assuming it would have to be leaked by CMC? Those able to make that type of offer like to boast.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
CMC tells JP they are going to pay me 130 million guaranteed.

Put one of my assistants in charge here and hire me back in three years max when I get fired. In the interim I'll privately donate a couple million a year to ISU just to keep the seat warm for me.

Win Win.

This is the kind of thinking we need.

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
One of you need to become a Warren Buffet type and donate whatever keeps Campbell and staff well paid and happy. It wont be me. But one of you can become a billionaire.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I am sure Campbell's agent leaked the information to the public!!!;)

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
CMC tells JP they are going to pay me 130 million guaranteed.

Put one of my assistants in charge here and hire me back in three years max when I get fired. In the interim I'll privately donate a couple million a year to ISU just to keep the seat warm for me.

Win Win.
And they pay Iowa State the $28 million buyout!!!

Reactions: DarkStar

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron