Ok State getting raw dogged by big 12 officiating

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
I don't normally care about games ISU isn't playing in, but man I was so happy to see OU lose tonight. Also, it's a very strange feeling to watch the team your rooting for benefit from bad calls at the end of the game. Some home cooking there with the picked up flag and the no flag for PI at the end...and I didn't mind one bit.

Reactions: agentbear

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Loved the delay of game penalty accessed after the play was over. Had no idea it was reviewable. Should've been called against WV in our game against them and the TD taken off the board.

Not that it has anything to do with this game.......but I saw a Wisconsin D back get DQ'd for hitting a Minny wide receiver in the head with his shoulder pad. Curious to why in the Big Ten that is "targeting" while in the Big 12 when an OU defensive lineman drills the ISU QB in the head with his shoulder pads it's considered good hard football.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Not that it has anything to do with this game.......but I saw a Wisconsin D back get DQ'd for hitting a Minny wide receiver in the head with his shoulder pad. Curious to why in the Big Ten that is "targeting" while in the Big 12 when an OU defensive lineman drills the ISU QB in the head with his shoulder pads it's considered good hard football.
This has been covered many times. Once Brock started to run, he is no longer considered “defenseless”. That was legal, as bad as it looked.