The Future of Iowa State Football...

TheCity

Jul 8, 2008
The City, VA to CA
Now that the new head coach has been named,Im sure that some what of a rest has come over the faithful fans in Ames and across the country. That is why it gives me so much pleasure (after talking things over with my brother) to announce:

Darius "Money" Reynolds will be proudly joining the Iowa State Cyclone Family.
:yes:

This has been a tough past couple months for him. But he's very excited after learning that Darks and Johnson will stay. He says that the receiving core will be "RAW" (which means good:wink:) and he is just excited about the opportunity to play his part. He also says that the fact that it seems like everyone is counting the Cyclones out makes him even more excited to be a part of a team that will fight together. He gurantees that the past is the past and he has learned from his mistakes, and he is ready to put on the only colors that matter now....

THE COLD, BOLD,

CARDINAL AND GOLD:notworthy:

#7 PLEASE!!!:wink:

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
What hype does he have to live up to? He's a WR, not a QB. There's only so much he can do. I think he'll have modest stats next year but he will be a tremendous help. We need another play maker at WR and Money gives us that.

Great news.