Christmas Ideas for her

im4iast8

Mar 25, 2008
Ames
So I'm trying to come up with what to get my girlfriend for Christmas but have kind of hit a wall... I got her an ipod touch, so I'm kind of looking for a couple other little things. Any ideas? We're in college, so lets keep that in mind all :wink: thanks in advance!!

im4iast8

Mar 25, 2008
Ames
If she's not thrilled with just an iPod Touch, something is seriously wrong with her. :wink:
no i no she'll love the touch, im just thinkin more along the lines of a couple little things, maybe perfume? somethin like that... i dunno, im new to this whole thing still... haha

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ
If you've got some time, load the iPod with some music that she likes. Just a nice little personal touch that she should enjoy.

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
I was just watching tv and they said this was a great gift idea for under $20

link

Plus its free shipping and handling :wink:

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Dude. NEVER buy a woman perfume. Or diet aids. Or household goods.

Look heavily into coupons for:
Spa treatment.
Manicure
Pedicure

That is all.

(My job is done, here)

"Who was that masked man? I'd sure like to thank him..."

Last edited:
Reactions: 4VR4CY

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
Dude. NEVER buy a woman perfume. Or diet aids. Or household goods.

Look heavily into coupons for:
Spa treatment.
Manicure
Pedicure

That is all.

(My job is done, here)

"Who was that masked man? I'd sure like to thank him..."

I'd also like to add----never buy her a sweater from Lane Bryant or the big and tall section if she doesn't normally shop there. 1 time, just 1 time I got her the smallest size from Lane Bryant, and even though it was still too big........I'm not even allowed to joke with her about it.:confused:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
So I'm trying to come up with what to get my girlfriend for Christmas but have kind of hit a wall... I got her an ipod touch, so I'm kind of looking for a couple other little things. Any ideas? We're in college, so lets keep that in mind all :wink: thanks in advance!!

I hope you marry her someday....that's a lot of money to spend on a girl!

I married a girl who is more frugal than I am. Lots of times we don't even get each other Christmas presents to save money. This year we are getting memberships to the YMCA in Ankeny.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia

I married a girl who is more frugal than I am. Lots of times we don't even get each other Christmas presents to save money. This year we are getting memberships to the YMCA in Ankeny.

Life's short enjoy each day while you can, you never know when it will be your last.

Last edited:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA

I definately wouldn't want our budget to sink just for a gift, but I normally go for something small. Taking me to my favorite restlurant, a book, something for the both of us.

I think he's thinking of a microwave (ours died three weeks before our trip)

Personally, the phone should be more than enough. Add her favorite music to it. Maybe put a picture of the two of you on it.

RyCy04

Sep 26, 2007
Omaha, NE
A jar of diamond cream.
NB-11.jpg

"A million ******* diamonds!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Angie

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I'd also like to add----never buy her a sweater from Lane Bryant or the big and tall section if she doesn't normally shop there. 1 time, just 1 time I got her the smallest size from Lane Bryant, and even though it was still too big........I'm not even allowed to joke with her about it.:confused:

Oh, I hope you didn't know the intended market of Lane Bryant before you did this... I'm laughing my butt off.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron