cyclone.tv game replay

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
How long do I have to wait to watch the UNI video replay on cyclone.com? Is it one or two days? Thanks!

Honestly I didn't watch any of the BB game replays last year, so I sort of forgot.

Nelcyn

Nov 29, 2012
Colorado
It might just be me but I am not concerned about this win. We didn't beat ourselves for the most part. The offense struggled at times. UNI got lucky on one touch down. UNI has 22 returning starters from last year. We don't play to put up 70 points. We got the jitters out of our system now and the input of a full crowd.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Usually, Monday. But ESPN+ is available any time.
So two days sounds like? I'll check it tomorrow (Mon). Thanks!
It's Monday and as of 1430 CST, still no game replay. They might have to wait a full 2 days, or 2 days from the end of the game. I'll check again at about 7pm, and again tomorrow.

If it's not up tomorrow I will try to contact cyclone.tv and get to let me know. I'm hopeful it will be up tomorrow for sure. That would be 2+ full days.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
It's Monday and as of 1430 CST, still no game replay. They might have to wait a full 2 days, or 2 days from the end of the game. I'll check again at about 7pm, and again tomorrow.

If it's not up tomorrow I will try to contact cyclone.tv and get to let me know. I'm hopeful it will be up tomorrow for sure. That would be 2+ full days.
You are, likely, more accurate than my original post.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Usually, Monday. But ESPN+ is available any time.

Still no UNI game replay on cyclone.tv. (Tues eve.). I'm bummed. Not that I really want to watch this one. But I do want to watch replays in the future. I do want to give my money to ISU. I also want cyclones.tv to work in the 'replay' department.

Anyone know why it is not up yet?

Reactions: CyclonePigskin

Ankency

Oct 22, 2018
Still no UNI game replay on cyclone.tv. (Tues eve.). I'm bummed. Not that I really want to watch this one. But I do want to watch replays in the future. I do want to give my money to ISU. I also want cyclones.tv to work in the 'replay' department.

Anyone know why it is not up yet?

My Mediacom guide shows the replay tonight at 7:00 on ch 798

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
My Mediacom guide shows the replay tonight at 7:00 on ch 798
You would think it would be linked on the cyclones.com site by now. Still not.

I checked my Browsers, downloaded 1) Google Chrome, no ad blocker, cache cleared, still no UNI game link. 2) Same with Edge browser.

Anybody else using cyclone.com, and finding no replay link as of yet?

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
You would think it would be linked on the cyclones.com site by now. Still not.

I checked my Browsers, downloaded 1) Google Chrome, no ad blocker, cache cleared, still no UNI game link. 2) Same with Edge browser.

Anybody else using cyclone.com, and finding no replay link as of yet?
This is odd. Thinking ESPN+ has stranglehold on game. Sometimes things were delayed last year to get the 'condensed' version available.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
This is odd. Thinking ESPN+ has stranglehold on game. Sometimes things were delayed last year to get the 'condensed' version available.
lt's finally up as of this AM. Got an e-mail back from cyclones.com/tv. Heres' what the person there said:

"We have to wait 72 hours to post a football replay unfortunately. Its 48 hours in MBB and everything else.

The earliest we could post it was 3:30pm yesterday. Unfortunately with all the College GameDay prep and chaos, etc., we didn’t get it posted last night.

We threw it up first thing this morning and it should be there now.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion!"

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
So it looks like the earliest they can post a 'football' replay is 72 hours after the start of the game. Certainly the next day after that if they don't get around to it. I can still live with that, although was hoping for only 48 hours.

BB replays can be linked 48 hours later.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Finally watched 'all' of the UNI replay on cyclone.com. The 'all' part was only 50' for the entire game, called Cyclone Express. You see all the plays, just speeded up, and with Jon W. and Eric H.

You also have the choice to watch the full ESPN+ unspeeded up version if you want.

What's not to like? I know, not watching it live always. But I can live with that by not giving my money to espn this year.

I would encourage others who are unsure, cyclones.com/tv is a good deal, for now. And you are supporting ISU!

Reactions: khardbored