Iowa State Jackets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyko42

Feb 7, 2007
Decatur, IL
I'm not exactly sure where to post this, but I figured if anyone would know, someone around here would. I've been looking for the ISU jackets worn by the Football coaching staff this past season, anyone know where I can find one to buy? My mom has offered to buy me one for Christmas but we haven't been able to find them anywhere. Thanks in advance.
CYko

MillerTime

Sep 29, 2008
Ames
i would try the bookstore. they may not have it on the website, but i know they have limited supply of the nike apparel.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I'm not exactly sure where to post this, but I figured if anyone would know, someone around here would. I've been looking for the ISU jackets worn by the Football coaching staff this past season, anyone know where I can find one to buy? My mom has offered to buy me one for Christmas but we haven't been able to find them anywhere. Thanks in advance.
CYko

There's a closet in a house in the north side of Ames where one is available. The guy moved out on Sunday.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Call Chizik I am sure he has plenty for ISU gear he would get rid of cheep.

cyko42

Feb 7, 2007
Decatur, IL
Hmmm I looked at the website but didn't see it. As far as going to the bookstore, I live in Illinois (and my parents in Southeast Iowa), but will be in Ames this weekend. Maybe I can buy it and get my mom to pay me back as a Christmas Present :wink:

cyko42

Feb 7, 2007
Decatur, IL
Good Point anybody got his number, I'm sure I can get alot of great Iowa State gear. I promise if you give it his number me, he will never receive a phone call from me when I partake in adult beverages. I swear........:biggrin:

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Hmmm I looked at the website but didn't see it. As far as going to the bookstore, I live in Illinois (and my parents in Southeast Iowa), but will be in Ames this weekend. Maybe I can buy it and get my mom to pay me back as a Christmas Present :wink:

can your Mom call a play within 25 seconds? Maybe she should talk to Jamie when she is in Ames.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
I dont know, but I just bought a sweet *** new Nike hooded pullover with the new colors and the IState logo on the top of the hood, so you can see it if the hood is up or down. I just wish it was a little warmer our so I could actually wear it more. Its not very insulated.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Scheels has the letterman style jacket with the leather arms and felt body. It is red with gold arms and the new I-State logo. Didn't catch the price.