Alert: *** Announcing CF's new premium/Patreon initiative ***

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Please please please make one a (tasteful) vomit emoji!!!

My favorite:

GImo-b3bgCg9w2zFRdspcWS8kSWga5BqF-NvKPen2KqWZ4cPC80YMTYWtm_lfatncKw__vrlE-ttdJkUm2oFUMOs-LEBmFVuOc3sgE32KJO3B-8NPYotEYVC

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I wouldn't mind paying to weed out all the ******** from the recruiting info but I have a hard time putting my trust when this board is so lacking. Look at the MBB schedule/results last update was for 2/17. Not like it's an isolated occurrence football was just as bad.

Guess I'm asking how this is going to be different?

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I finally had a minute to review and subscribe. I was a 5$ a month patreon but switched to the $11.99 premium membership.

quick question-
I noticed that when I got a new card my patreon payment was not going through, dates back to October. I imagine I’m not the only one this happened to.
Is there a one time donation available? I would like to make up for the missed donations and then some.

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
I wouldn't mind paying to weed out all the ******** from the recruiting info but I have a hard time putting my trust when this board is so lacking. Look at the MBB schedule/results last update was for 2/17. Not like it's an isolated occurrence football was just as bad.

Guess I'm asking how this is going to be different?

Did you get a response to your questions?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Did you get a response to your questions?

Seems pretty simple to me. Pay attention to what the staff writes in articles and posts, especially on the Premium Board, as well as what they say on podcasts. Don't rely on the scholarship charts to be updated. Especially right now, understand where the staff puts their priorities and pay attention accordingly.

RoseClone

Oct 18, 2006
Seems pretty simple to me. Pay attention to what the staff writes in articles and posts, especially on the Premium Board, as well as what they say on podcasts. Don't rely on the scholarship charts to be updated. Especially right now, understand where the staff puts their priorities and pay attention accordingly.

LOL, so is responding to an email. I was interested in this part of Cyforce's post: "I wouldn't mind paying to weed out all the ******** from the recruiting info but I have a hard time putting my trust when this board is so lacking." Not the scholarship charts.

Reactions: Cycsk

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Seeking some clarifications on the two options...

The Patreon includes updates from Chris. I can see a preview of those on the page and it looks like they are roughly daily during this crazy time. Do the same updates from Chris make it over to the premium forums? Or do you need to buy both packages to get the updates and the premium forum?