Okalahoma State rematch

Clone83

Mar 25, 2006
Go to the meet if you can, but the rematch with Oklahoma State is televised live on IPTV this Sunday, January 28, 2:00 PM.

Here is the link:
http://www.collegewrestling.iptv.org/

. . . includes broadcast schedule, Match-of-the-Week video of Nick Fanthorpe pinning UNI’s Kyle Anson, ratings, and more.

isu_bub

Apr 10, 2006
Ames, Iowa
One should probably be aware there is also a meet Friday night against OU at 7 PM. And most importantly, its in Hilton! Go Cyclones!

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Cyclone Alley members get FREE admission if their wear their shirt to the match! Get there and support our Cyclones!!

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
ISU up 18-12 after 9 matches.....as long as Paulson doesn't get pinned, this one is in the bag....

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
I was watching the meet on IPTV and noticed that huge black curtain. Have they done that all season because I really like the new configuration as it gives it a more intimate appearance.

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
yes. They just use half of hilton. It is really nice, cause 3,000 people can get spread out pretty easily if they use the whole thing. Everybody gets to be closer to the action with the mat down on just one end of the floor.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
yes. They just use half of hilton. It is really nice, cause 3,000 people can get spread out pretty easily if they use the whole thing. Everybody gets to be closer to the action with the mat down on just one end of the floor.

Thanks for the reply!

Just another fine example of your "Jamie Pollard" Dollars hard at work!! :biggrin9gp:

Last edited:

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
I wouldn't mind an announcer who was a little more "one-sided" towards the Cyclones.

I'm admittedly not a knowledgeable wrestling fan, but I enjoyed Jim Gibbons "calls" of the matches. He seemed to be spending alot of time talking about technical mistakes on the part of ISU wrestlers (pretty hard on Mueller), but to those of us that don't know much it's good TV.

Thanks to Clone83 for making me aware that the match was televised on IPTV; I wouldn't have otherwise known and it was great to watch! Go ISU!!!

isu_bub

Apr 10, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I was talking about the arena announcer that everyone in the crowd hears. He pumps wrestling as a whole very well, but never makes any one-sided comments for our part. The announcer at Carver-Hawkeye routinely rouses the crowd around bad calls/good moves.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron