Pics of your long hair since Covid...

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I'll get it started. Here I am, with absolutely no hair cuts since 4/2020!
LonHairPicsMen1.jpg
My beard REALLY took off!

:p
Edit: Moderators please Delete. Wrong thread section. My bad. (Edit 2: OK now)

Last edited:

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Moved to off topic.
THANK YOU! And my bad. I had started one in Off Topic so delete one of those too?
I'm such an idiot. You deleted the wrong one. BUT, I fixed it here. I wanted to keep the one with the pic in post #1.

I really have to be careful when starting a thread. All kinds of fun when you get it in the wrong section. All good now. Thx man! And yes, I am High maintenance! :)

Reactions: Cyclonepride

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I used to be able to bust a mean 'fro, but my hair has gotten dry, limp and nondescript.

Now, I buzz it short every couple of months, otherwise it starts to annoy me.

I used to buzz my head for convenience and coolness in the summer.
My wife told me, as a 41 year old with a full head of hair, that I need to get a real haircut. So I get mine cut pretty often so it doesn't get out of hand.

Reactions: cyclones500

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
The one thing Covid did do is I now go longer between haircuts and I ditched the cheap chain haircut places and now get my hair cut at local barber. He was thrown off a bit when I got my first haircut last summer after I finally got around to it and I wound up tipping him $50. He started to clear the transaction and said "I think you hit a wrong button." Told him no I did that intentionally because I would have had a haircut or 2 by now and since he got shut down during one of the lock downs early on I wanted to help him get going again when he couldn't be open.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
People do know buzzers exist right? Just buzz it off yourself and save mucho dinero.

Yep- bought a set March 2020 and haven’t paid for a haircut since, probably never will again. Over a year later with experience I do just as good as the haircuts I used to pay for.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Bocy and wxman1

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
My hair doesn't grow long but it does grow back fast. Every 3 or 4 months I buzz it all off because of that.

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
Yep- bought a set March 2020 and haven’t paid for a haircut since, probably never will again. Over a year later with experience I do just as good as the haircuts I used to pay for.

Ditto. I'd been needing to take the plunge on cutting my hair way shorter (family genetics with hair aren't good at all). Said screw it, and just buzzed it down to a #3 guard. Should probably be shorter than that.

Debating just buzzing it all the way off and going full chrome dome, but that's a lot of work to keep looking good (and mucho sunburn potential)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron