Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

Cyclone27inQC

Jun 16, 2010
Quad Cities
Do you happen to know how many RV spots there currently are? I was under the assumption there would be a ton more RV spots in the new lot than there are now. We are looking at getting a travel trailer in the future and hoped to get a RV spot when it opens. If currently only Captains and up have a shot at the current boondock spots, it will be impossible for anyone else to have a shot at an RV spot once the lot moves and electrical hookups are available. We are Gold members.
I believe there is currently 225 RV spots. Next year when the new RV park goes in I believe the total will be 300. I’ve heard only rumors but going to $2.5k donation level. Hopefully this helps. The RV lots are awesome.
Go Cyclones

Reactions: EIClone

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I believe there is currently 225 RV spots. Next year when the new RV park goes in I believe the total will be 300. I’ve heard only rumors but going to $2.5k donation level. Hopefully this helps. The RV lots are awesome.
Go Cyclones
Fellow RVer, I assume next year we will be paying more then $100 for the RV pass.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Go Cyclones
Thanks for the info. If we do get an RV maybe we’ll buy a one game spot from someone to give it a try before committing to the higher donation (assuming that is going to be needed). I’ve heard nothing but great things about the current RV lots, the new lots will be great.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
To be honest though, the parking lot entries are set up poorly. We've been in A3 for a long time. When you close off the aisles that enter the main driveway, a) people who park on those ends get lots more space in the aisle than they should due to the barricades and b) when one enters an aisle and there are no spots, they have to turn down a "dead end" aisle to hopefully find a spot.

Every aisle should be open.
We actually moved barricades a couple of times in 2018 & 2019. We could SEE empty spaces, and they were our designated C lots (4 in 2018, then 5 in 2019). Of course, you don't have to move them much to get the taco car through. :D

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Probably not when you consider others upped their level and they have to expand higher level lots.

Since 2019 the following is how each membership level has grown. A lot of upgrading in two years.
Directors ~12
Victory ~29
Captains ~166
Gold ~447
Cardinal ~ down 17

That's approximately 654 additional parking spots taken if everyone buys one. I've moved up 333 spots in cardinal so I'm exposed to roughly 321 fewer spots being available. It's going to be close for sure

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Since 2019 the following is how each membership level has grown. A lot of upgrading in two years.
Directors ~12
Victory ~29
Captains ~166
Gold ~447
Cardinal ~ down 17

That's approximately 654 additional parking spots taken if everyone buys one. I've moved up 333 spots in cardinal so I'm exposed to roughly 321 fewer spots being available. It's going to be close for sure
I remember gold being a big donor

EIClone

Nov 21, 2011
Solon
Do you happen to know how many RV spots there currently are? I was under the assumption there would be a ton more RV spots in the new lot than there are now. We are looking at getting a travel trailer in the future and hoped to get a RV spot when it opens. If currently only Captains and up have a shot at the current boondock spots, it will be impossible for anyone else to have a shot at an RV spot once the lot moves and electrical hookups are available. We are Gold members.

My assumption is based on the emails I have gotten from the Cyclone Club.

"Again in 2021, the athletics department has received more requests for RV passes than RV stalls available. Please know that all requests for RV parking passes were prioritized by donor level and priority points within that level. This year, 95% of our RV parking passes will be going to donors at the Captains level ($2,500) or higher (in 2019 it was 75% and in 2018 it was 65%). As we have communicated over the last few years, the continued growth in the Cyclone Club, as well as current member upgrades has resulted in a higher threshold each year to qualify for an RV pass."

I am in the top 30% of Gold and was bumped this year after around 10+years of being in the RV lots. I also expect the season pass to increase. We've met some great people over the years in the RV lots, so it will be difficult not to be in the RV lots this year.

Cyclone27inQC

Jun 16, 2010
Quad Cities
My assumption is based on the emails I have gotten from the Cyclone Club.

"Again in 2021, the athletics department has received more requests for RV passes than RV stalls available. Please know that all requests for RV parking passes were prioritized by donor level and priority points within that level. This year, 95% of our RV parking passes will be going to donors at the Captains level ($2,500) or higher (in 2019 it was 75% and in 2018 it was 65%). As we have communicated over the last few years, the continued growth in the Cyclone Club, as well as current member upgrades has resulted in a higher threshold each year to qualify for an RV pass."

I am in the top 30% of Gold and was bumped this year after around 10+years of being in the RV lots. I also expect the season pass to increase. We've met some great people over the years in the RV lots, so it will be difficult not to be in the RV lots this year.
So doing a little math.

Of the 1810 folks in Director, Victory and Gold donation levels for the 225 RV spots, that’s 1 of 8 that will choose a RV spots.

With that level of donation for 2021, there’s more proof that the new RV park with 300 spots will be a $2500 donation level minimum.

Love the growth of Cyclone Nation.

Go Cyclones

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Directors ~12
Victory ~29
Captains ~166
Gold ~447
Cardinal ~ down 17

A lot of States level donors have landed passed in the past. Plus the Hilton lots weren’t always donor lots so those have been added.

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Username checks out.
Not what it signifies. I hate the yellow color variants that have been used for our school colors. People always site the official pantone colors. Those have changed so many times depending on who happens to be working that department at ISU.

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Directors ~12
Victory ~29
Captains ~166
Gold ~447
Cardinal ~ down 17

Things will get better next year with the additional spaces opened up when the RV lot gets moved, plus with the new lots going in around Scheman and Fisher Theater.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
The release said bidding and construction begins this summer and expected to be done “early Fall 2022”. Im guessing JP will be pushing them to have it done by the first game.
Looks like it, and i am assuming the new lots around Scheman and Fisher will also be done. Then the next domino will fall, when they figure out what the Pollard and Light District will finally look like. That will remove some parking, so maybe we are back to where we are now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron