Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I'm really excited. Z saw Darth Maul bear, but when we went looking to purchase it; the website didn't have it.

Joking with a co worker about May fourth, i decided to check the website again since it's a Star Wars day. It was there and still on sale!

The hard part is not telling her.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Rulzzz, I like that you're a good person - not that I want you to be taken advantage of. (oh, oh.... @Ms3r4ISU is going to get after us for ending sentences with prepositions!)
You mean after haircuts she collects and stores her hair? That’s seems a little weird.

Oh, my fellow RTT'ers, when I am much older and no longer able to read or tell the difference between a preposition and a proposition, I guarantee I will remember you all.

• Love
Reactions: NWICY and SCyclone

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I don't know how many times people send me questions without actually giving me any information in regards to what they are asking or people that forward an email to me and expect me to just know what they want from me.
Then a few weeks later they will request an update.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I don't know how many times people send me questions without actually giving me any information in regards to what they are asking or people that forward an email to me and expect me to just know what they want from me.
Then a few weeks later they will request an update.
Crazy person: Can I get an update on my request?

GR8: Here's your update: I still have no idea what you want. Feel free to check back in another week.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Last meeting we had with our likely builder they said that they heard rumors of prices falling soon but had not seen it yet. I am guessing that is wishful thinking?

That's called baiting the hook. ;)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Oh, my fellow RTT'ers, when I am much older and no longer able to read or tell the difference between a preposition and a proposition, I guarantee I will remember you all.

Sup girl? (That's a proposition :D ) It's what most the guys in RTT would say to Melinda Gates. I wonder who get's their fancy yacht and that big house? I'd settle for the farm/ranch land that he has all bought up. On the news they said it is 268,000 acres

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Sup girl? (That's a proposition :D ) It's what most the guys in RTT would say to Melinda Gates. I wonder who get's their fancy yacht and that big house? I'd settle for the farm/ranch land that he has all bought up. On the news they said it is 268,000 acres
He still have his banks? He was one of the big money people behind the Liberty bank and trusts and then commercial federal banks.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
He still have his banks? He was one of the big money people behind the Liberty bank and trusts and then commercial federal banks.

I have no idea. It'll be interesting to see how much stuff they actually own/ control and how it will be split up. They released a statement about working together in their foundation. I wouldn't be surprised if they have it set up so the foundation is the holding entity for most of their stuff, but I have no idea. You are way better than me at this finance stuff.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I have no idea. It'll be interesting to see how much stuff they actually own/ control and how it will be split up. They released a statement about working together in their foundation. I wouldn't be surprised if they have it set up so the foundation is the holding entity for most of their stuff, but I have no idea. You are way better than me at this finance stuff.
Who was getting the side action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron