Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

EIClone

Nov 21, 2011
Solon
If they do anything with the same sort of care they gave to the rebuilding of the intramural fields, the new RV lots will be fine, particularly as they are designing it for RV's (aka big donors).

I believe that is in the plan. Get the Ped bridge built. Make desirable parking for RV, With power and a reserved spot for the season. RV will be Captains level and up. (Gold level RV parking pretty much gone now) That clears the way for the entertainment district and donor car parking.

TexCyted

Oct 30, 2018
DFW
I saw on the Facebook that Papa Tim, owner of the Cyclone firetruck that has lead the team into the stadium for years was denied an RV pass this year. Almost all RV passes are now captains level donors. That dude deserves a break. I have always loved that he did that, so much fun.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Thanks for catching that. I meant "easy," not the direction. However, the fact is that you can only go east from the north exit of C-1.

Easy makes more sense for what you had. Oddly, we've parked in c1/c2 and continued to use the south out of hilton and east exit onto university. Fingers crossed that I can hang onto that lot this year

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
I believe that is in the plan. Get the Ped bridge built. Make desirable parking for RV, With power and a reserved spot for the season. RV will be Captains level and up. (Gold level RV parking pretty much gone now) That clears the way for the entertainment district and donor car parking.
I read somewhere, maybe one of the emails, that it is only captains level and up now for rv passes.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Easy makes more sense for what you had. Oddly, we've parked in c1/c2 and continued to use the south out of hilton and east exit onto university. Fingers crossed that I can hang onto that lot this year
What level are you if I can ask?

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008
What level are you if I can ask?

I'm also interested. We will be choosing our parking spot near the end of the Cardinal level (~1100/1300 in that group) and am wondering if we'll have any chance at a paved spot.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I'm also interested. We will be choosing our parking spot near the end of the Cardinal level (~1100/1300 in that group) and am wondering if we'll have any chance at a paved spot.
How did you get your ranking in your donor level? Is that info on the website?

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
I am not an RV guy, so have the RV folks already picked for parking or does that go at a different time?

So since the parking email came out yesterday, does that mean parking selection starts May 10 for non-RV folks if they have already selected? My date is May 13.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I just got the notification for my selection date/time. I am a Gold level, but have always remained in G6. Does anyone know if that parking lot is planned to be a paved at some somepoint?

G6 has always been super accessible, and easy to enter/leave games. Anyone in A4, B4, or C4? The lots seem a lot tighter over there, but the pavement is a nice deal on rain days.

We were G7 for years and went to G6 maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Then bumped up to the north B/C lots 3 years ago. I find them easier to get out of. G7 exit must have been run by Satan himself. And thats on a nice dry day.

We're end of game folks to, but I've not had much problem in the "big boy" lots. :)

Reactions: MSPClone210

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008
How did you get your ranking in your donor level? Is that info on the website?

I just saw a screenshot but it was in a recent a ticket email, something like:

"You currently donate at the Cardinal level. Your rank is ______ out of ______ for all Cardinal members"

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I’m trying to decide. Was G7 (moved there from A2) a few years ago but got tired of the mud. Looking to go into the area by Hilton. We left A2 because we had a kid in youth football and would show up right before games. People got mad when you wanted to park in one of their 4 tailgating spots and many times wouldn’t even move out of the driveway for you. When they did, they would yell, come sooner next time. Didn’t realize we had so many douchey fans until then. G7 we never had those problems, and now have no youth football situation.

Reactions: NickTheGreat

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
We were G7 for years and went to G6 maybe 4 or 5 years ago. Then bumped up to the north B/C lots 3 years ago. I find them easier to get out of. G7 exit must have been run by Satan himself. And thats on a nice dry day.

We're end of game folks to, but I've not had much problem in the "big boy" lots. :)

I think it was an Iowa grad that allowed for people to turn left coming out of G7 which was a total cluster $uck! I know it used to a be a right turn only and one lane was just for cars coming out of the haunted forest lot and G7. That seemed to be the best as traffic was always moving as they alternated each car coming out of the two lots. Days games are easy as people tend to stay later to avoid traffic. Night games is when it turns into chaos. Living in Ames and you get a lot of rain in couple days prior, we tend to find alternative parking.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I always thought G7 was great until the past couple years. Between rainouts and the aforementioned "sure why not turn left" insanity, it was a great spot.

I found the best way to avoid post game traffic was to just put the grill back up and rewarm some burgers and tailgate another hour.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think it was an Iowa grad that allowed for people to turn left coming out of G7 which was a total cluster $uck! I know it used to a be a right turn only and one lane was just for cars coming out of the haunted forest lot and G7. That seemed to be the best as traffic was always moving as they alternated each car coming out of the two lots. Days games are easy as people tend to stay later to avoid traffic. Night games is when it turns into chaos. Living in Ames and you get a lot of rain in couple days prior, we tend to find alternative parking.
The issue was letting A-D lots head east along that road. They would stop and back up and then G lots couldn’t leave. The times they blocked east bound traffic at the lights, the traffic flowed okay.

Reactions: CascadeClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I always thought G7 was great until the past couple years. Between rainouts and the aforementioned "sure why not turn left" insanity, it was a great spot.

I found the best way to avoid post game traffic was to just put the grill back up and rewarm some burgers and tailgate another hour.
We once tried that in the NE corner at night. The golf sprinklers hit us then.

• Funny
Reactions: CascadeClone

Clonedogg

Sep 4, 2009
CR, IA
biblehub.com
Sorry, I tried to look, is there a reason why I do not see mobile pass option on the ISU ticketmaster site?

Edit: It would be new tickets, not renewal.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Sorry, I tried to look, is there a reason why I do not see mobile pass option on the ISU ticketmaster site?

Edit: It would be new tickets, not renewal.
I just looked and didn't see it either. My guess is they sold out or a deadline passed. Maybe try calling the ticket office.

EIClone

Nov 21, 2011
Solon
I am not an RV guy, so have the RV folks already picked for parking or does that go at a different time?

So since the parking email came out yesterday, does that mean parking selection starts May 10 for non-RV folks if they have already selected? My date is May 13.
They all come at the same time. RV donors get to pick from the S7(or8) and D lots. Car parking is all the rest of the lots. Depending on your pass determines what you are allowed.