Tyrese Haliburton injures left knee ...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Prayers and best wishes to Tyrese. The knee is just not made to go in some of the directions it does. Thankfully the doctors nowadays are pretty good at managing (or if necessary surgery with) orthopedic injuries.

No word on the MRI as of yet. I hope Tyrese has a speedy and complete recovery!

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Prayers and best wishes to Tyrease. The knee is just not made to go in some of the directions it does. Thankfully the doctors nowadays are pretty good at managing (or if necessary surgery with) orthopedic injuries.

No word on the MRI as of yet. I hope Tyrease has a speedy and complete recovery!
Just a gentle reminder that he spells his name Tyrese. The only time it should be spelled that way is in this phrase:

Tyrease - hotter than fish grease

:) ;) :p

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Aclone and t-noah

mwwbbfan

Jun 1, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Or it could mean that there was too much swelling for the MRI to be conclusive so they have to reduce the swelling before they know much of anything.

Another possible reason for the delay could be that the MRI was done in Dallas and I doubt their ortho guys travel with them so they want to have their docs review the test before releasing any results. At this point with only a couple weeks left in the season I would doubt we will see him again this season.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Most years he gets the ROTY award, but unfortunately this year there are a lot of old guys with severe boners for the young Ball brother. Hope he doesn’t have any structural damage and get be back to fully healthy by mid-summer. He has a great future ahead of him with unlimited potential.

Reactions: NWICY

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Most years he gets the ROTY award, but unfortunately this year there are a lot of old guys with severe boners for the young Ball brother. Hope he doesn’t have any structural damage and get be back to fully healthy by mid-summer. He has a great future ahead of him with unlimited potential.

ESPN has had a boner for the entire Ball family for years

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Not totally out of the woods yet, but it does look promising.

Luke Walton more and more seems like he has many of the same mannerisms as his Dad, Bill. Not saying that is a bad thing. I like Bill Walton, great player as well, very contemplative speaker.

How is Luke as a Coach? Anybody know how he's doing, besides just the Kings record and such?

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Luke Walton more and more seems like he has many of the same mannerisms as his Dad, Bill. Not saying that is a bad thing. I like Bill Walton, great player as well, very contemplative speaker.

How is Luke as a Coach? Anybody know how he's doing, besides just the Kings record and such?

Better than Hoiberg...