Favorite Movie Scenes

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Does anybody write this stuff anymore?!?!? There is very little intellectual diversity in the screen writers guild.....or just diversity of life experience is probably a better way to describe it. A Yale or UCLA graduate who grew up in the suburbs only knows so much about the world or history. Everything is Big Bang Theory or marvel-type dialogue or snark. Not a big Tarantino fan....but I do like about half his stuff and at least he is not boring.....again DON"T BORE ME.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Does anyone remember what movie it was where Corey Feldman prank called an old lady named Edna Snodgrass? I call my friend Melanie 'Edna Snodgrass' and she finally asked me why I call her that. I told her it was from a movie, but I am racking my brain and can't think of what movie it is.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Does anyone remember what movie it was where Corey Feldman prank called an old lady named Edna Snodgrass? I call my friend Melanie 'Edna Snodgrass' and she finally asked me why I call her that. I told her it was from a movie, but I am racking my brain and can't think of what movie it is.
The Burbs maybe?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
This is a good thread to dig back up! I apparently missed it the first time.

Wish I could find a clip with the moments before this when they said "it's a little cold out huh Frank?" right before he said this

Probably one of the most badass Samuel L Jackson moments when he starts to quote the bible before he offs a guy

Reactions: coolerifyoudid

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron