The Fran fade

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Two observations. One, in what alternate universe does anyone believe this won't affect future recruiting?
This. It doesn't matter if Iowa is justified in their anger. Other schools will use it against them recruiting. Fran has already given them ammo.

"Don't go to Iowa. Their coach is on record saying he hates the transfer portal, and look at how they reacted when a player decided to transfer closer to home. Here at Southern Illinois, we would never treat you like that. We want you to be here for your entire college career, but if things change in the future, we understand."

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Funny how Fran has to come to Ames to watch his little boy play ball with a well respected AAU organization such as the All-Iowa Attack, unlike what unraveled with the barnstormer organization. Then he has to see our basketball facilities just across the lot and probably says this.

oVpylL.gif

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I hope the new president fires Barta. I’m so done with the ineptitude.
The whining on this has to be coming from Fran though.
For ex he got Kirk's buddy Dolph suspended. I'll never buy the Learfield/customer complaint BS.

• Agree
Reactions: ScottyP

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I agree.

But that’s a weird relationship. I sat near Margaret at one of the Big 4 classic games a few years ago and the crazy intense conversation she and fran had after Iowa won was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen.
Congrats, jsb. You got to witness the rare McCaffery pre-mating ritual. You know for a fact Margaret laid down some pipe that night.

• Wow
  • Funny
Reactions: Cyched and BCClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron