The Fran fade

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Sounds like you have good info, I have no idea; my wild-azz-guess he tests his draft status w/o an agent, gets the feedback needed for improvement, and returns.

JW's draft stock won't get any higher than it is right now. He will be 23 next year, he would be a fool to come back.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
So does this give any insight into the team not being as close with the fractures with Bohannon and CMuc not being well regarded by their team in the locker room. I also wonder if the late season fade is the team getting worn out with Fran, and now amplified by his boys being on the team. I could see issues with favoritism etc.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So does this give any insight into the team not being as close with the fractures with Bohannon and CMuc not being well regarded by their team in the locker room. I also wonder if the late season fade is the team getting worn out with Fran, and now amplified by his boys being on the team. I could see issues with favoritism etc.
I can't stress it enough how much the team doesn't like Connor

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
The obsession some of you have with Fran and his wife having sex is concerning.

I agree.

But that’s a weird relationship. I sat near Margaret at one of the Big 4 classic games a few years ago and the crazy intense conversation she and fran had after Iowa won was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
If I could make just one more Fran/Margaret bedroom comment.... here is the plan to revive Iowa basketball (keep in mind only 4 weeks removed from a potential final four program)...

Fran goes to Gary and says "hey can you pause your latest court ordered payout and give me an additional 10 year extension on top of the 7 years I already have? Thanks"

Fran and Margaret get busy "wrestling". Next Fran-offspring is born in 9 months and in 18 years will save the program.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron