OU Football might have some issues coming

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
We will see what happens but Blevins is a former player and been a local broadcaster there forever:

Reactions: agentbear

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
It appears that it was an armed robbery so we are talking either a boot or substantial (like full season) suspension. Names haven’t been released yet.

addendum: the WR Trejuan Bridges appears to be one name in the rumor mill (I reiterate just a rumor)

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
It appears that it was an armed robbery so we are talking either a boot or substantial (like full season) suspension. Names haven’t been released yet.

addendum: the WR Trejuan Bridges appears to be one name in the rumor mill (I reiterate just a rumor)
Yep, if it was armed robbery would think they are done for good and maybe end up in the slammer for awhile.

Also speculation is the other guy might be the Tennessee RB transfer Eric Gray (good player).

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Yep, if it was armed robbery would think they are done for good and maybe end up in the slammer for awhile.

Also speculation is the other guy might be the Tennessee RB transfer Eric Gray (good player).
I saw Bridges and McGowan but said there may be a third.

Was supposedly coming out on the 6pm news.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

Armed robbery in Oklahoma carries a mandatory minimum of 5 years in prison.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames

Wasn't he the guy who was suspended all of last season until the CCG against us?

• Angry
Reactions: aauummm