Eli chooses, Fran loses

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You also loved Prohm so....
You can like a person and their results not live up to the job requirements.
I like Steve Prohm a lot. He didn't win enough here but it's not because he was an ass or didn't try. It was probably too big of a job at the time.

If you want to play the "you loved so and so" game, I can guarantee most Iowa fans on here, you included, have said good things about Kirk, Doyle, Barta, etc over the years.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I mean we’ve had some good teams since then too. Iowa did have regular season success this year. Just because you don’t win your conference doesn’t mean you didn’t succeed.

As a fan though you’re always going to want a trophy or some sort of championship though. Whether that’s regular season or post season.
Better not bring trophies up again. I got hammered on here for that before.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I am a true Iowa State fan, but I am embarrassed by some of the idiots on this forum that call themselves Iowa State fans. They are all internet tough guys, and are what is wrong with our society today. I will get bashed to no end by them for pointing this out but oh well. It would be nice if the site police would try to actually keep things on topic and get rid of all the racist bs talk that has no place on here.

Good luck to your hawks

100% correct except for the "good luck to your hawks" comment. Nothing like a few guys taking a simple comment and going into full asshat mode. What an embarrassment